Chapter 13

Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days. I've been working a lot this week, and I'll be working a lot next week too. I'll try update whenever I can but it's hard right now. I'm doing my very best so I hope you guys can understand <3

Anyways enjoy this chapter!

-Brooke-

The pictures were never ending. The bridesmaids and I all got a picture together, then Colby and the groomsmen. Then all of us together. Then just the bridesmaids, then just the groomsmen. They were good to go, except for Gage and Sky, and it was time for the family pictures.

First it was my family. Dad, Sky, Stella, Alex, Beth, her husband, Sophie, and several of my other cousins all lined up together and we got a picture. I don't have any grandparents alive anymore, they passed before I could get to know them. 

Colby's family went next and I took a moment to fix my appearance a bit, checking the dress for any rips which, to my relief, there were none. The dress was flowing in the wind from the beach but it made for great pictures. I got a picture with just myself and dad, then myself and my sister, and Colby did the same with his parents and his brother. 

Then Colby and I got a couple pictures together, then we got a few with Bentley in them. One of them was both of us crouched down with Bentley, who proceeded to start kissing my face, while Colby laughed. Then we got one still crouched on the ground of Colby and I leaning our foreheads together, while Bentley tilted his head at the camera. We also got a couple together with him behind me making a heart on my lower stomach, while I kissed his cheek. All of which are personal favorites of mine.

Once the family left, Colby and I got a few more on the beach walking together with Bentley, avoiding the water since we still had a reception to go to. We got a few together where Colby and I were holding each other, but only my ring was in focus, my face in the background. Then we got another of his ring, with his face in the background. She got a few videos of us walking and talking along the shore before she got told to get us to the reception hall. 

We both stopped to get our shoes from the gazebos, then walked up the limo that was waiting for us. Shelby made sure we got in okay--my dress was a nightmare to get into that thing--then raced to her car to follow the limo to the reception. Colby and I sat in the back talking and laughing our whole way to the reception, his hand gripping mine the entire time. I took a moment to also switch around the wedding band and the engagement ring so that they were on correctly--I forgot to take the engagement ring off before I walked down the aisle but we made it work. 

We arrived and the chauffeur opened the door for us, Colby got out so he could help me out, dress and all. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were all lined up--everyone was waiting inside. Shelby got one more picture of us all standing there, Colby and I stood facing the door and looking over our shoulders at the camera, getting the lace up on my back, and the train of the skirt. Colby and I linked our arms together for the picture then let Shelby race inside first before we all got announced. The doors open, and Sam and Kat walked in first. I could hear the officiator inside, announcing us.

"The maid of honor Katrina Stuart, and the best man, Samuel Golbach." The two walked in and I heard clapping. The names continued to be called, until it was only Colby and I.

"Please welcome," the officiator started. "Mr. and Mrs. Brock." Colby and I walked through the doors and the crowd stood for our entrance. I looked at the floor watching my every step, Colby lifted a hand and covered mine as we walked down to the table. I was handed a pen, and we walked up to the marriage licenses on the table. He and I both signed them, my dad had signed them as our witness. Once that was done we moved to the cake to do the first slice. Colby and I hadn't practiced this so I knew it was gonna be messy.