Chapter 7

-Brooke-

The girls and I all walked into the restaurant and were brought to our table. We're all getting food before we head over to the park--Kat rented out a gazebo to use for the rest of the bachelorette party. No alcohol per her request, so we've got snacks and drinks, plus boppin' music to dance to. I bought party favors as well for all the guests but Kat doesn't know about that part. I sneaked the party favors into her car this morning, she'll find them when she get's to the gazebo to set it up. For now we're enjoying dinner with everyone invited.

May, Tara, Devyn, Stella, Sky, Lesa, Kat, and I were all apart of this group. Kat went all out too, she put a tiara on my head, and a sash around me that says "bachelorette." I couldn't help but laugh when she first showed it to me, but I'm rocking it. The tiara was a bit much, but I'm not complaining. We got several weird looks when we walked in but I ignored it and kept walking, my arm hooked through Sky's.

We ordered our food, and the menus got taken from us. Kat leaned forward crossing her hands on the table, she was paying for me tonight--as per tradition, but it was nice to unwind a little. 

"So I'll be leaving first, I gotta go set up, but you've got a surprise taking you home," She smirked. 

"What's that mean?" I laughed.

"Can't tell you, but you'll understand when you leave."

We all sat around and talked until the food arrived, which was incredible by the way. None of us really got anything too filling since the gazebo would have food. We enjoyed our meal and to my surprise I ended up with a free desert since it was my bachelorette party. It was embarrassing but I enjoyed the free ice cream anyways. It also didn't help with many people recognizing Kat and I. A few people came up asking for pictures, and I know that these pictures are going to make the internet and causing rumors to spread. Hopefully they won't be far off considering I had a giant sash going across me that says "bachelorette." 

Once we all finished Kat took off with May to go set up the gazebo before I got there. The others and I hung around a little while longer talking, and also letting me finish the desert. 

"What do you think the boys are up to?" Tara asked us, nudging me a bit. I laughed a bit.

"Elton probably hired male strippers to tease Colby and make him uncomfortable." The girls all laughed at my response.

"Elton would 100% do that, but if Sam was planning the party..." Devyn pointed out.

"Sam 100% would have gone with it," Lesa said next to me and we all busted out in laughter. 

"I at least hope they're having fun," I said, calming my laughter. 

"We all know they are," Stella rolled her eyes. "They find fun in the worst situations."

"Very true," Tara agreed, lifting her drink to the comment. Stella also lifted her drink and took a sip. I laughed at the exchange.

"I think that's what I like about the guys though," I added, leaning my chin in my hands in thought. "There's never a dull moment with them."

"Also true," Devyn agreed. Tara's phone buzzed with a text message and she got to her feet. 

"Okay girls, it's go time," She sang, pulling at my arm to get me up. We all started filing out of the restaurant--Kat had already paid for the meal--and I gasped when we walked out. There was an actual limo parked out front. The chauffeur was stood next to it, and opened the door when I walked out. I laughed and looked at the girls who were all laughing.

"What are you waiting for?!" Sky exclaimed, pulling at my arm and to the limo. She helped me get in then followed. One by one the girls all filed in and we sat down. There was champagne but none of us touched it. Lights started flashing and music began to play, and I recognized it as the songs Kat and I did together over the past 3 years.