Chapter four: A bad afternoon

I woke up and grabbed my phone noticing that it was a little after noon. I rolled over as I threw my phone at the wall which caused a crash sound as my phone broke into 15 pieces. Groaning I walked over and picked up the smashed remains of my phone. The guys had heard my phone crunch against the wall and they all ran in to the bunk area and looked at me picking up my phone. 

I turned around and looked at the guys before walking past them and throwing my phone in the trash. After I did that I grabbed my Batman journal and sat on the couch before turning to a clean page and started drawing a picture of Ashley. I looked up as the guys came in the room and I quickly shut my journal.

"So um would you like to explain how your phone got smashed?" Jake asked me.

"Uhm. This big ass seagull swooped in through the window, grabbed my phone, threw it at the wall then teleported away." I replied casually while staring at the wall.

"SEAGULL!!!!" Andy shouts whilst clapping.

"Moving on from that...we're gonna have to get you a new phone." Ashley states while staring at Andy and I like we're crazy, which we probably are.

"Okay cool. So do you guys have any questions or things you would like to know about me?" I ask them.

"Well I have two questions." Andy says. I nod indicating for him to go on.

"Okay so the first one is what day is your birthday? And the second one is where did you get your shirt?"

"Well my birthday is the same day as yours and I made the shirt after I saw a pic of you and Ash on google."

"Cool." Is Andy's reply.

"Okay so anymore questions?" I ask and the guys nod their heads no. Smiling I grab my Batman journal and continue with my drawing of Ashley. Unfortunately my new brothers are very nosey and took my journal away opening it and looking through all the song lyrics I had written down from various BVB songs and the guitar parts for each part written next to them. I look down at my shoes and blush. 

I feel a warm finger under my chin and look up into a pair of beautiful crystal blue eyes. Staring at Andy he smiles and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and this causes a massive group hug in which I am in the middle of.

"Guys...I...can't...breath." They all chuckle and pull away.

"Sorry sis we just can't believe how big of a fan you are of us." Jinxx says ruffling my hair.

Giggling I say. "It's fine I just never thought I would meet my favorite band in the world let alone get adopted by them." 

I look down at my shoes blushing which is thankfully hidden by all my warpaint and make up. The guys all laugh at me before I go over to my bunk and grab my iPod walking back out to the main part of the bus. Sitting on the couch I click on the square button on the bottom quickly typing in my passcode and going to my music hitting my playlist that is marked 'BVB songs' and tapping shuffle. Shoving my headphones in my ears I turn up my music way loud and listen to Rebel Love Song. 

I know the guys are trying to talk to me but I just ignored them listening to Rebel Love Song until Andy got pissed and ripped my iPod away and threw it at the wall making it break into 33 pieces. Getting up I ran to my bunk and screamed into my pillow for about 15 minutes before someone came to check on me. I rolled over and saw Jinxx standing in front of me then I realize that I'm crying and my make up and warpaint is running down my face. I sit up and Jinxx sits next to me and I lay my head on his lap while he rubs my hair soothingly letting me cry until I fall asleep again.