Chapter nineteen: Christmas(Part 2) - Ashley's POV

~Ashley's POV~

I was awoken by a scream and loud cries that I knew immediately belonged to Ame. I quickly got up and threw on some pj pants and walked out to the hallway and saw Jinxx was awake as well. The cries were coming from Jake's room. I walked over and opened the door to see Jake awake and sitting on the floor holding Ame and whispering in her ear telling her to calm down. I looked her up and down. She was in a Hello Kitty tank top with matching boxer type shorts and slippers. Mmm sexy. Whoa Ash calm down this is your little sister not a slut. I've been better about not bringing as many sluts into the house with Ame around. It's been about 2 and a half months since I've had a slut around. I walked over to Ame and kneeled down next to her and Jake taking her away from him and cradling her in my arms.

I looked down at her she had lost the multi-colored hair (I guess it was temporary) and now it was (naturally) all blonde like Andy's used to be when he was really little. It's scary how much alike they look. I'll have to ask him later if he wants to get a DNA test to see if they're related.

I moved her beautiful hair away from her face. "Hey love what's wrong?"

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "I-I w-was downstairs with A-Andy and CC eating cookies and d-drinking hot chocolate when CC t-threw me over his shoulder then ran upstairs and tossed me at Jake before closing the door and running back downstairs."

I held her close to me and she just cried into my chest. Jinxx came over and whispered something in her ear and she looked at him and nodded. I looked up at him and we shared a knowing look that said the 4 of us were going to get CC back for what he did. I shifted Ame so she was now sitting in my lap.

"So what are we going to do?" Jake asked.

I looked down at Ame and she responded. "Well I was thinking that I could take my fake blood and put some on the side of my head and Ashley could put on a shirt and I could put some fake blood on his shirt then we could all walk downstairs with me against Ash's chest and it would freak Andy and CC out."

We all looked at each other and smirked.

~5 minutes later~

We had everything set up perfectly and we all walked downstairs together. I had Ame in my arms with her head placed perfectly on my chest right where the blood was. Jake and Jinxx were on my sides protecting Ame. We walked into the kitchen and saw Andy and CC look up. I see CC scan Ame's face then myself. He looks up at me.

"Umm Ash I think your bleeding." He tells me.

I look down and see Ame smirking at me but her face is hidden. "Shit. C this ain't my blood."

He looks at me and gulps. "Wh-who's is it?"

I look at the floor and swallow. "H-hers." I say simply while staring at the floor.

He starts to cry silently as Ame, myself, Jake, and Jinxx start to chuckle. CC's head snaps up and him and Andy just stare at us in disbelief.

~20 minutes later~

After we had explained the prank we opened presents and watched movies while eating the yummy cookies and hot chocolate that Ame and Andy made earlier that morning. The movies we watched were 21 Jump Street, The Avengers, Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, The Dark Night, and The Dark Night Rises. We had to watch the Batman movies for Ame and Andy and we watched The Avengers and Transformers: Dark Of The Moon because they have BVB songs in them. And that was how we spent our Christmas.

I know that there isn't a BVB song in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon because I have watched the movie 12 times and have never heard it but Set The World On Fire is on the soundtrack. I don't know about there being a BVB song in The Avengers but just pretend there's a BVB song in Transformers for the sake of my story. I have now seen the Avengers and Unbroken is nowhere in the movie. I've watched that at least 4 times and have not heard Unbroken anywhere in them, so we will pretend there's BVB songs in them for the sake of the story.