Chapter thirty-one: A Batman ring

*One week later*

~Zayn's POV~

I woke up around 10:00 AM (which is early for me) and looked down. I saw my love still fast asleep. I took a deep breath and thought to myself. I'm going to do this. I'm going to propose to her. I love her so much and I want Amethyst to be mine forever. I already asked Andy his permission to marry her and he said that I could. I got up and climbed out of the bunk on the tour bus we are on. We had started tour a couple days after Andrew was born. We had to leave him with BVB since we would be on the road for so long. I noticed that the guys were all awake and sitting around. Looking outside I saw that we had stopped at the venue and it was light outside. Sighing nervously I put on a shirt and some pants then told the guys that I was going out to go ring shopping for Ame. Liam came with me because he's her best friend and knows what she likes.

We walked off the bus and went to a mall down the street from the venue. I saw that there was a jewelry store right as you walked in the mall. I walked in and looked for the perfect ring with Liam with me the whole time. I walked around a little before I was called over by Liam.

"Hey Zayn, I found the perfect ring." Liam said when I walked over.

He was right. It is the perfect ring. It was a black ring shaped like the Batman signal inlaid with black diamonds. Ame will love it. I know she will. I purchased the ring and slipped it in my jeans pocket then walked back to the bus with Liam.

*2 hours later*

The lads and I were all dressed and ready for our concert. I had the ring placed inside my pants pocket safely. I looked over at Ame standing to the side of the stage and smiled. She looked so beautiful. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small frame and rested my chin on top of her hair. I looked down at her and kissed the top of her head. She hummed happily in response. I hugged her one last time before the lads and I ran on stage to the hundreds of screaming fans. The screaming got louder as we ran on stage. I looked to the side stage and smiled at the outfit Ame had on. She has on a neon green shirt that says 'Future Mrs. Malik' on it, one of my black and white letterman jackets, black skinnies, some grayish black Supras, and neon green sunglasses that say SGTC member on the arms in black. I chuckled at the fact that her shirt and sunglasses are the same color as her hair. She has no idea how true her shirt is.

I was extremely nervous because the lads and I have been friends with Amethyst since we were kids, before the whole X Factor and being famous thing happened, but Ame knows that we're still the crazy ass kids that she met when she was 12. After running away from an abusive foster home, the five of us found her in a park covered in bruises and blood. I was 14, Niall was 13, Liam was 13, Harry was 13, and Louis was 15. After we had talked to her, we took her back to the house and cleaned her up. She was extremely beautiful with her crystal blue eyes and brownish-blonde hair. I fell in love with her instantly and I knew from that day on, somehow, someday, I would make her mine forever. But, she started to fall for Niall, which did complicate things a bit, but when they broke up and I was the one to comfort her that one day when she ran for an hour in one direction, just for nothing and ended up at our house, I knew from that moment, I could finally have the girl I've wanted since childhood.

Soon the music for Kiss You started and I started to sing the beginning like I'm supposed to then Harry joined in and sang his solo before Liam came in with his solo. After we sang Kiss You we did Live While We're Young, She's Not Afraid, Rock Me, C'mon C'mon, What Makes You Beautiful, Everything About You, Gotta Be You, and Little Things. The first song and last 4 songs we sang were for Ame because I love her so much. After Little Things had finished I looked at the guys and they nodded. I took a deep breath and started to talk in to my microphone.

"Can everyone please be quiet for a minute?" I asked.

The crowd quieted down. "Thank you. Now I'd like to bring my lovely girlfriend out here to ask her a very important question. So Amethyst please come out here."

I looked to the side of the stage and saw Ame slowly walk over to me. When she reached me I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. She gasped and smiled as I started to talk again.

"Amethyst I love you so much. You are so beautiful and I want you to be mine forever. So will you do me the biggest honour in the world and marry me?" I looked up at her.

She nodded and said yes. I smiled and stood up then slid the ring over her left ring finger. After that happened I kissed her and we finished out the concert with Moments, Stole My Heart, and One Thing then the lads and I got changed and we all went back to the bus. When the 6 of us got back on the bus we just sat and chilled for the rest of the day with Ame cuddled into my side admiring her ring.

I looked down at her and she looked up. "Zayn, I love you so much and I love this ring. It's absolutely perfect."

I smiled at that and kissed her on the lips before she cuddled back into my side and fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after her.