Chapter seven: To the hospital

The lights turned on and I saw all the guys staring at me. I tried to sit up but there's a pain in my ribs keeping me from doing that. Hissing in pain I roll over on my side as Andy reaches his hand down to help me up. I stand up and lean into his side as he helps me over to the couch.

"Oww my ribs hurt..." I trailed off.

Andy looks at me. "Where at?"

"Right here." I point to my left side.

"Okay sis we're going to have to take you to the hospital to get you checked out." CC tells me.

"Can you walk or would you like me to carry you?" Ash asks.

"Carry me please." I tell Ash and he picks me up bridal style carrying me out to Andy's car.

When we got to the car Ash, CC, and Jinxx got in the back while Andy and Jake got in the front. Ash carefully pulled me in to the car and sat me on his lap so he could wrap his arms around me while my head was on his shoulder and our chests were pressed together but he was gentle so it didn't hurt. I decided to check twitter while we sat in the car. 

Grabbing my phone from my pocket and going on twitter I noticed I had 10 new followers. They're my brothers and my best friends Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik. I smiled at that and decided to send out a tweet.

@AmethystSixx: In the car with @AndyBVB, @AshleyPurdy, @ccbvb, @JakePittsBVB, and @JinxxBVB to go check out my ribs and see if they are okay. yippee I love hospitals...(sarcasm) #FuckYouStairs. I hit the blue tweet button and about 5 seconds later all of their phones buzzed. 

Ash, CC, Jake, and Jinxx all took out their phones and went to twitter. When they saw my tweet they all laughed. I smiled when I saw that I had a reply from Niall.

@NiallOfficial: @AmethystSixx The lads and I saw  your tweet and wanted to know if you're alright. we love and miss you <3 #FuckYouStairs

@AmethystSixx: @NiallOfficial Tell the lads I'm fine just tripped and fell down the stairs you know me and my clutzyness. I love you guys to and hope you're all doing well on your tour.

@NiallOfficial: @AmethystSixx Okay I will and we're all doing great on tour. how are things with you and Black Veil Brides?

@AmethystSixx: @NiallOfficial Really Well, I'm cuddling with Ashley in the car right now and he smells like leather and bubblemint. I got a new iPhone and I'll text you a pic of my room when I get home.

@NiallOfficial: @AmethystSixx That's good. Hope you feel better soon but I gtg me and the lads are going out for pizza. I'll text you later love you.

@AmethystSixx: @NiallOfficial Okay have fun and don't eat all the pizza. Love you too babe. #NiallTheFattie.

I tweeted that last tweet and saw that #FuckYouStairs and #NiallTheFattie were already trending topics before I locked my phone and cuddled in to Ash.