Chapter seventeen: Louis's birthday-Part 2

I woke up again on the floor with 10 very stressed out people sitting around me talking amongst themselves. Zayn saw me awake and smiled. I gave him a look that said 'don't say anything' and he nodded in response. Slowly I sat up and screamed at the top of my lungs which caused everyone but Zayn to jump. Soon me and Zayn were laughing out loud and everyone else joined in. I heard one laugh that stood out from the rest. One that didn't belong. Slowly I turned around and saw my best friend in the entire world standing by the door. It was Jayy Von Monroe.

I jumped up and ran to him. "JAYY!!" I screamed as he opened his arms for a hug.

He smiled down at me. "Hey kiddo, how are you?"

I smiled back at him. "I'm fanfuckingtastic. Except this lot," I gesture to BVB, "has put me in the hospital 3 times already."

Jayy chuckles at me before setting me down and walking over to where Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Louis are standing. The lads smile at him and Jayy smiles back before I feel 2 arms wrap around my waist from behind. I turn around and see that Jayy's best friend/boyfriend Dahvie Vanity is standing there.

"DAHVIE!!" I shriek which causes everyone in the room to cover their ears from my loudness.

Andy slowly uncovers his ears and looks at me. "Well um Ame you should probably go change into something nice since the 13 of us are going out to eat for Lou's birthday."

I nod at him before I walk upstairs to my room leaving my brothers and 7 best friends to talk amongst themselves.

~30 minutes later~

I have the perfect outfit layed out on my bed and I'm straightening my hair right now before I put it on. Once my hair is finally straight I start to apply my make up. I put on a thick ring of eyeliner around both eyes and painted my fingernails black with neon green polka dots. It looked really really cool. After my nails had dried, I got up and got my outfit on which consisted of black skinnies, a plain white t-shirt, light blue denim jacket, black combat boots, and black RayBans. When I finished getting ready, I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself to make sure I looked okay, which I did. I chuckled because I look like Zayn, only a girl version with muliticolored hair.

I finally walked down the stairs with the short heels on my boots thumping quietly as I walked down. I stopped on the last stair and saw that all 12 guys were staring at me. Smirking I walked over to Niall and kissed him on the lips which caused Louis to shout.

"AHHH PDA MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!" We all laughed at him as he fake cried into Harry's shoulder.

When we walked out the door to go to the restaurant we decide to walk there since it was only a block away. I held Niall's hand and leaned into his warmth which he smiled at and kissed the top of my head.

Once we got to our destination and all sat down we all gave Louis his gifts. From me he got a sweatshirt that says 'CARROT KING' on the front and 'Tommo' on the back, from Andy he got a 'I <3 Harry Styles' t-shirt, from CC he got a new pair of TOMS, from Dahvie he got a new iPhone case, from Hazza he got a new Kevin plushy, from Jake he got a new guitar, from Jayy he got a leather jacket, from Jinxx he got a 3DS, from Leeyum he got a new laptop, from Nialler he got a cardboard cutout of himself, and from DJ Malik he got new suspenders.

After we had all given Louis his gifts and eaten we had to go. The lads had to leave to catch flights or trains home so they could visit family for Christmas. Dahvie and Jayy had to get back to their apartment for a party. So I had to walk back home with my brothers. When we got outside I shivered because it was significantly colder than earlier when we arrived. I felt someone's jacket being placed on my shoulders and turned to see Niall place his red hoody on my shoulders before he kissed my forehead and walked off with the rest of the lads. Seeing my brothers were waiting for me I caught up to them and then they got in a circle around me to keep me safe and warm.

When we got home we all went upstairs to our rooms and got changed into more comfortable clothing. I looked in my mirror and wiped off my thick eyeliner and stripped out of my clothes. I saw Niall's hoody and just decided to put that on before I grabbed out my phone and sent out a tweet.

@AmethystSixx: I had a great time with my guys tonight :) Love you all @AndyBVB, @AshleyPurdy, @botdfmusic,@ccbvb.@HarryStyles, @JakePittsBVB, @JayyVonMonroe, @JinxxBVB, @Real_Liam_Payne, @LouisTomlinson, @NiallOfficial, @zaynmalik, Well, I'm gonna call it a night. Night everyone

I saw that my tweet had already been RTed a bunch of times by the BVB army, the SGTC, and the Directioners. I also saw that #NightAmethyst was a trending topic world wide. I locked my phone and climbed into bed falling into a deep sleep.