Chapter thirty-three: Why Jackie?

*6 months later*

I was chilling in my room all alone. The guys had gone out to go shopping or get tattoos or something. I don't remember. I chuckled quietly to myself thinking about how crazy the 6 of them are. Suddenly the front door opened so I walked down and saw Jackie walking through the door with the sleeves of his jacket pulled down over his arms and he had his right arm gripping the forearm of his left one. I walked over to him.

"Hey Jackie, what's wrong?" I asked.

Jackie just shrugged and started to walk away from me. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back, which caused the sleeve of his jacket to pull up a little bit. I saw cuts and blood then let go of Jackie, he ran up to his room in tears...

I quickly got out my phone and scrolled through the contacts stopping on Hazzy's. I hit the green call button and waited for Hazzy to pick up. (A/N: phone convo below. A is Ame, H is Hazzy)  

H: "Hello?"

A: "Hazzy, I need your help."

H: "What's wrong?"

A: "I-it's Jackie, he started cutting himself..."

H: "Okay, Ame, remain calm, I'll be there in 15 minutes."

A: "Okay. Please hurry."

CLICK.

I hung up my phone and put it back in my pocket. I started to pace around the living room as I waited for Hazzy to arrive.

~Jackie's POV~

When I walked in the door I had my right hand covering my left forearm. I closed the door and saw Ame standing there. She looked me over and started to get a worried look in her eyes.

"Hey Jackie, what's wrong?" She asks.

I just shrugged and started to walk away. She grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back which caused the sleeve of my jacket to pull up a little on my arm. After she saw the cuts I was let go and went up to my room in tears.

As I layed in my room I heard Ame on the phone with someone I couldn't quite figure out who it was and I didn't really care either. About 15 minutes later my door opened and Ame walked in with Hazzy I kept calm and just stared at the ceiling of my room. I heard footsteps and felt my bed sink down. I looked over and saw Hazzy sitting next to me.

"Jackie, show me your arm." He said.

I sighed and pulled up the sleeve of my jacket. Harry gasped at the sight of it while I just looked down at the floor ashamed of myself. I heard Ame walk over and she grasped my arm lightly and placed light kisses on the cuts I had made.

"Why Jackie?" Hazzy asked.

I sighed. "I can't tell you."

"Jackie, please talk to us, we'll help you." Ame said.

I sighed again and started to cry. "The kids at school are m-mean to me, they bully me, call me an 'emo fag' , Macey broke up with me the day after you 6 left for tour. I hate school now. It's a living hell for me. P-please don't make me go back there." I pleaded into Hazzy's chest.

"Oh Jackie, I'm so sorry that happened. I hope you know that we all love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you Jackiebear. I love having you around." Ame said and I smiled then pulled her into a big hug.

"I love you too Ame, you are the bestest little sister I could ever ask for." I breathed into her neck. Ame smells really good. Kinda like mint, chocolate, oranges, and the faint smell of cigarrette smoke.