Chapter two: Black Veil Brides adopts me :)

Staring in Andy's blue eyes was very intimidating. He reached down and grabbed my arm and held it out examining the warpaint before he looked at my face and examined my makeup. The whole time he was doing this I remained calm on the outside but on the inside my brain was screaming. "OH MY JINXX ANDY BIERSACK IS TOUCHING ME!!!" After he was done examining me he moved on to the other girls. While Ashley, CC, Jake, and Jinxx just stood there watching Andy move down the line.

While this was happening my pocket started blasting Set The World On Fire which caused everyone but me and the BVB guys to jump 15 feet in the air. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I saw that I had a text from Nick asking how things were going. I sent him a quick reply telling him things were going okay before I turned my phone off and shoved it in my sneaker.

Andy had finished looking at the girls and was now back with the rest of BVB and they were discussing who they wanted to adopt. About 5 minutes later they broke away from their huddle and Ashley spoke up.

"Okay we've decided that we want to adopt mini Andy." All the eyes in the room turned to me.

I looked around. "Me? Black Veil Brides wants to adopt me?" I asked quietly.

Andy looked at me and chuckled. "Well considering you're the only one here that looks like a mini me then I guess it is you."

I smile. "Cool. I just need to grab all my stuff and say goodbye to my friends." I said this very quickly before running up to my room to say goodbye to Nick and River and pack my stuff.

I rushed in the room and accidentally knocked River over. Apologizing I helped him up before running to my closet and throwing all my clothes (which is only 5 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of sweatpants, 7 shirts, and 3 pairs of converse) into my Black Veil Brides messenger bag. I grabbed my blankets, iPod, hair dye/bleach, stuffed bear that's wearing a Batman costume, and my Batman towel. I set all the stuff on my bed and look at a very confused Nick and River.

"Do you mind telling us why you packed all your stuff?" Nick asks.

"I got adopted." I say smiling.

"No way. By who?" Says River.

I smile bigger. "Black Veil Brides."

"Are you serious?" They both ask at the same time.

I nod not trusting myself to talk without screaming from happiness. At that moment BVB walks upstairs and look at me smiling before Ashley walks over and looks at my stuff before turning back to the guys. I blush realizing that most of my stuff is either Batman or Black Veil Brides related.

"It seems that our new little sister is a fan of our music." Ashley says which causes me to blush even more.

I then remember that I forgot one thing in my closet. Walking to it I open the door and grab out my acoustic that is in it's zip case so the guys can't see how it's decorated. Grabbing all my stuff I walk over to the door and sling my guitar over my back before I grab Ashley's hand and pull him downstairs with me before the guys follow us and we go downstairs. Seeing that I am significantly shorter than my new brothers I smile as I get lost in thought while Andy takes my stuff as Ashley pulls me towards the BVB tour bus. The whole time I'm thinking:

'I can't believe Black Veil Brides adopted me.'