Chapter one: Seeing Black Veil Brides

• Dedicated to my readers and the 5 idiots I live with

I'm Amethyst and I am 16 years of age. I live in an orphanage and share a room with 2 boys by the names of Nick and River. My favorite bands include Blood On The Dance Floor, Falling In Reverse, One Direction, Pierce The Veil, The Relapse Symphony, and my all time favorite band Black Veil Brides. Right now I'm chilling in my room with Nick and River while we listen to music. Getting up I decide to go dye my hair.

Walking to the bathroom in my black sweats and an oversized BVB t-shirt I grab my black hair dye and hair bleach. Setting the dye and bleach on the counter I strip off my pajamas and hop in the shower to wash my hair. After I get out of the shower I wrap my Batman towel around my body and put the black dye in my hair. Walking back out to the room I notice the guys are gone (probably to get food. The fatties). Sitting on my bed I listen to music while I wait for the dye to set.

~25 minutes later~

The dye has set into my hair so I get up to go rinse it out. Walking to the bathroom I grab some clothes to wear. I grab black skinnies, a shirt that says 'Fuck you and your fucking bubblemint', a Black Veil Brides seat belt buckle belt, and knee-high converse. When I get in the bathroom I set my clothes on the counter and jump in the shower to rinse the black dye out of my hair. After I rinse the dye out of my hair I grab out my BVB decorated hair dryer and blow dry my hair. When my hair is dry I grab the bleach and bleach the part just behind my bangs blonde. Drying that part of my hair I look in the mirror and laugh at myself.

Now you're probably wondering what I look like. I'm 5'2", crystal blue eyes, black hair with a blonde part down to my shoulders, and snakebites. So I look like a short girl version of Andy Six when he was still Andy Six. I hear a knock on the bathroom door and quickly throw on my clothes.

"Yes?"

Nick pokes his head in. "Hey Ame I just wanted to let you know that 5 guys are coming by later to adopt a girl between the age of 10-16."

"Okay thank you for letting me know now get out and let me finish getting ready." I throw my brush at his head.

"Ow." He laughs and then goes away.

Returning to the mirror I grab my make up and warpaint and put it on just like Andy Biersack. After I finish putting on my make up and warpaint I walk out to the room and the guys look up at me and smile. I sit on my bed and listen to music for about 20 minutes before all girls between the ages of 10-16 are called downstairs. Walking downstairs in full Andy Biersack warpaint/make up earned me more than a few stares but I just flipped them off and kept walking.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I keep my head down and go stand next to the other 16-year-old girls. Hearing 5 sets of footsteps I look up and see Black Veil Brides standing in front of me while Andy is staring at me with a 'holy shit' face. He approaches me and looks directly in my eyes that are the exact same color as his...

The song on the side is where I got inspiration for this story from.

Edit: 3/28/18
Follow me on Tumblr if you want to see how fucked up I am: AmethystPanda6

P.S. It is an 18+ blog because of content I post sometimes