Chapter twenty-two: Nothin's fine, I'm torn...

When I awoke the next morning I got up and looked in my mirror. I hated the sight of myself in the mirror. I was so furious with myself that I punched the mirror and the whole thing shattered and fell to the floor cutting up my knuckles and feet as the shards fell. After that I started throwing things all over the place and breaking everything that my hands touched. This went on for about 15 minutes before my brothers came into my room and looked at the damage I had done. There was pieces of glass, hair, and plastic everywhere, I was covered in blood, and had managed to break my closet door and find a pair of scissors and cut off most of my hair so now it was as long as Harry's hair now.

I stood in the middle of all the shit I had broken with the 5 of them just staring at me. I quickly ran out of my bedroom and down the stairs through the kitchen and out the front door. I had no idea where I was going so I just kept running, and running, and running. I had been running for an hour before I had finally came to a house I recognized very well. It was the One Direction house. I sighed and walked to the door knocking on it hesitantly. I heard shuffling and the sound of someone getting up on the other side of the door. I looked down at my hands and started to pick the little pieces of mirror out of my knuckles. The door opened and I heard someone gasp looking up I saw Harry staring down at me with shock on his face. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

We walked over to where the rest of the guys were sitting in the living room watching TV. I was still picking the pieces of mirror out of my knuckles.

"Harry, who was at the door?" Liam asks not looking away from the TV.

"Look for yourself." Harry tells him while trying to fix my short dirty blonde curls.

I hear 4 different gasps as Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis take in my appearance. After I finally finish getting the broken mirror out of my knuckles I sit down on the floor and start to pull the small shards of mirror out of my left foot. I hear 4 people get up and attempt to help Harry fix my hair.

"So Ame, what happened?" Louis asks.

"I punched and broke my mirror then broke stuff in my room and after that I ran out of my room all the way here." I mumbled while picking glass out of my foot.

"And why did you do this?" Zayn asks.

"Niall." I mumbled again.

After I said that I felt 2 hands leave my hair and someone who I assumed was Niall leave the room. Hearing 4 sighs I saw Liam walk away to get the first aid kit to clean the blood off of my knuckles and feet. After 1 minute he came back with the first aid kit and the 4 of them started to clean and bandage my knuckles then they gently wiped off my feet and Zayn ran his brush through my hair to untangle my short curls.

After I was all cleaned up Zayn picked me up and carried me to his room while Liam called Andy to let him know where I was and that I'm safe. Zayn gently layed me on his bed and crawled next to me. I cuddled into his chest and he sang Little Things to me softly. As I cuddled into Zayn with him singing Little Things I could also hear Niall in the room across the hallway playing his guitar singing Heart Attack very heartbroken. I sighed and cuddled farther into Zayn's chest and fell asleep.

*sigh* Another sad chapter but it needs to be here for my big plan to come into the works. Also this story will be over in about 10 or 11 more chapters which I will try to make longer but I can't guarantee any promises. Oh and when people demand that I update it doesn't make me update any faster. It only pisses me off and makes me update slower and slower so if you want faster updates don't demand me to update and be all "UPDATE NOW OR I SHALL EAT YOU! RAWRRRR IM A DINOSAUR RAWRRRR!" Just don't because it only makes me angry and you never want to piss me off cuz some bad shit happens *cough* *cough* like broken bones *cough* *cough*

I would also like to clarify that even though Amethyst has a British accent and lives in England with Black Veil Brides she is NOT British she is American due to the fact that Andy is her older brother and since she lives with BVB she will often use American phrases while talking and thinking instead of British phrases. Also at the end of the tour BVB and Amethyst will pack up all their belongings from the Bradford house and move to the BVB house in Hollywood California thus taking her away from One Direction.

Heart Attack by One Direction on the side because that is what Niall sings in the chapter.