Chapter twenty-sixx: They are my heart

*2 weeks later in the Hollywood BVB house*

It's been about a week since tour ended and we moved out here to Hollywood. At first I was scared to be in a new place but now I'm fine. Jackie and I start school in a few days since apparently you have to go to school until you're 18 in America. I'm enrolled in a special arts school and Jackie is enrolled in a regular school (lucky him). I was currently working on a new sketch for another tattoo I want on the back of my left hand. It was a heart made up of all my brothers' names with the word LOVE in the middle (A/N: hopefully you can visualize that). Anyway I've been working on the design for a few days and I've finally got it perfect. Luckily Andy signed all the papers I need to get a tattoo without adult supervision.

I got up from my desk and looked for something to wear. I finally settled on a black and neon green tank top, grayish green skinny jeans, my knee-high converse that I had signed by my favorite bands, a sweatshirt that I had stolen from Ashley, and my neon green sunglasses with SGTC member on the arms in black. I grabbed my phone and some money and stuffed both the items in my pocket along with my drawing. When I walked downstairs I grabbed my car keys off the wall and walked to the kitchen. The 6 guys in the kitchen looked up as I walked in.

"Where are you going?" Andy asked.

"Out." Was my simple reply and with that I walked out the door to my car.

When I got in my car my phone started ringing and it was Niall. His ringtone is the dumb One Direction ringtones that the 5 of them did a while ago. I just ignored it and let it keep ringing. It was super annoying just going off over and over again.

"Hi we're One Direction. You've gotta help me! I'm stuck inside your phone! Answer it to set me free! Hurry it's stuffy in here!" Just kept going off over and over again. I just hit ignore and left it alone.

After 20 minutes I had finally got to the tattoo parlor. I made sure I had the design and money before I walked in. When I walked in I saw someone standing behind the counter with tattoo covered arms. I quickly recognized the person as Matt Good. He looked up at me from the drawing he was working on.

"Amethyst?!" He yelled with happiness.

I chuckled and nodded at him. "Hi Matty. How are you?"

He smiles at me. "I'm good. I've missed you like crazy though. Come here and give me a hug."

I run over to him and he envelops me in a huge hug. I hug him back and smile. "So what can I do for you today?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you could tattoo the top of my left hand." I say as I still hug him.

He chuckles. "Sure. Do you have a design for it?"

I nod and pulled out the drawing from my pocket and handed it to him. He smiles at me and looks at the drawing.

"Did you draw this yourself?" He asks. I blush and nod.

"It's really good." He grabs my arm and pulls me to the back room so he can do my tattoo.

*30 minutes later*

I walk out to the front with Matt and my new tattoo covered by a white bandage so my brothers won't see it until I take it off.

I thanked Matt and hugged him before I walked out to my car. 25 minutes later and I was home (I stopped to get a can of Mountain Dew). Getting out of my car I stuffed my left hand into the sweatshirt pocket and walked in the house sipping at my soda.

Walking into the living room I saw that the guys were sitting on the floor playing Mario Kart 7 on their 3DSes. I rolled my eyes as I noticed Sammi on the couch. I quickly finished the rest of my soda and threw the can at CC'S head. Which he gave me a 'what the fuck?' look and I held my finger up to my lip telling him to be quiet.

"SAMMI!!" I yelled loudly and tackled her in a hug.

She giggled and shook her head at me. "I swear you act more and more like your brothers every time I see you."

Andy looks up from the game. "And that's a-WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU HAND?!"

I looked at my left hand and cursed under my breath. "Umm nothing. I saw Matt today and we just got a little rough with our hand slapping and I accidentally punched the wall."

"Nice try Ame. We all know that you're right handed. Now what really happened?" Jinxx says/asks.

"Ugh fine. Matt gave me another tattoo..." I trailed off as I saw all their looks.

"Well let's see it then." CC says.

I sigh and slowly unwrap my hand and show them the new tattoo. They all stare at it with big smiles on their faces.

"You got this done for us?" Jake asks.

I nod. "I just wanted to let you guys know how much you mean to me and that I will love you with all my heart."

Their smiles grow bigger as they pull me into a giant group hug. I hug them back and have one thought on my mind. "This. Is. The. Best. Afternoon. Ever." I say against what feels like Andy's chest because he's the skinniest out of all of us. I hear them all "mmhmm" in agreement before I sigh in happiness.

I looked up at Andy. "Hey Andy, can we go swimming?"

He looked down and nodded. "Sure."

I went up to my room to change into a bikini. I pulled out a neon blue one covered in BVB, BOTDF, 1D, PTV, and TRS logos. I quickly put it on and walked back downstairs to see the guys already in their swim trunks. Andy's were Batman with red stripes, Ashley's were white and blue with Hello Kitty on the side, CC's were yellow and white with cartoon pugs, Jackies were neon blue like my bikini, Jake's were green with blue polka dots, and Jinxx's were orange with black stripes.

I smiled as I looked at them remembering a story they all told me about going to their friend Valery's sweet sixteen party that was rainbow themed and Jinxx saying that he would never wear orange ever again and he wanted to burn the orange shirt he was wearing until she explained that the color suited him because it is a soft and gentle color, which matches Jinxx's personality then she proceeded to explain what the different colors they were wearing represented. Red being bold and powerful, the color of a leader. Yellow being wild and fun. Green being cool and laid-back. And blue being sexy and attractive. I never noticed it before but the guys try and incorporate those colors in some small way in their everyday wardrobe.

The seven of us walked out to the pool and linked hands. We counted to three together and jumped in at the same time. I let go of whoever's hand I was holding at the time and swam against the bottom until I felt someone kick me in the head and felt it bounce off the bottom of the pool. My vision started to get fuzzy around the edges and I blacked out completely before I had time to figure out who kicked me.

Okay so a semi long chapter. Agh I hate how I ended the chapter but this is all preparation for the big ending I have planned. Also there is maybe 8-9 chapters left and most of them will be little filler things that explain some things that happened while on tour and stuff like that. Anywhore (Dahvie Vanity word) I love writing but this story needs to end so I can start another fan fiction that I will not release the name or who it's going to be about any time soon. But you are welcome to try and guess who it's going to be about.