Chapter sixxteen: Louis's birthday-Part 1

I wake up and search for my phone. Finding it I look at the time it's a little after 7 in the morning. I yawn and notice the date it's the 24th of December. Lou's birthday and about 2 weeks before I leave with the guys for the Church Of The Wild Ones Tour. I get up and go to my closet looking for something to put on. I look in my closet mirror and see that my hair is still blonde. I'm kinda tired of it. I decided on a simple outfit. A white tee, white skinnies, all black converse, and a BVB bracelet. I rummaged through my closet and pulled out some red, black, purple, blue, and neon green hair dye. Laying the outfit on my bed I made my way to the bathroom and put all 5 colors of the hair dye in.

~45 minutes later~

My hair has finally set in and I got up to rinse the dye out. After I rinse out the dye I hop out of the shower and get dressed before I grab my phone and call Louis. He answers immediately.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!" I shout before he can say anything.

He chuckles. "Thank you love but you don't need to be so loud."

I smile. "Okay." I look out the window in my room. "OH MY GOD LOUIS KEVIN IS HERE!!" I shout at him before running to my window looking at the pigeon sitting outside.

I hear him chuckle again. "OH MY GOSH HIII KEVIN!!!" He shouts causing me to laugh.

"Hey Lou I gtg." I told him sadly.

"Oh alright bye." He replied just as sad.

I hang up and walk downstairs to see my brothers all dressed and ready for today. When I walk in the room they all look up from what they are doing and I notice them staring at my hair. I smile at them before I walk over to the couch and sit on Andy's lap as he starts to play with my hair. I look up at him and smile as he leans down and whispers in my ear.

"I like your hair." He says with a smile.

I giggle. "Thank you Andy."

About 5 minutes later there's a knock on the door. I get up and answer it and in front of me are my bf and best friends, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson or as they're better known as One Direction. I smile at them and get pulled into a group hug before turning around and pulling them into the house where we all sit on the couch and talk for a while before I start to cough and get dizzy then fall on the floor and hear 10 voices saying things but I can't quite make them out. I hear someone I think it's Andy say that I'm coughing up blood and Niall is trying to get Zayn to calm down from his panic attack. I know why Zayn is panicking. He's thinking about the one time this happened before when we were all really young and I was still living with them before we were all famous and I got thrown into an orphange when they went to the X-Factor UK then pass out completely.

I think I'm putting to much drama in this story. If you don't like all the drama please tell me in a comment, pm, or on my message board. And if you absolutely 100% hate Black Veil Brides and One Direction just stop reading this now because I can't deal with haters. I already have so much to deal with right now. So if you hate this then just stop reading because I won't stop writing and adding to this story. And if you are wondering where this story takes place it's set up in Bradford England where Zayn is originally from.