Hello and Goodbye

Dear readers,

Well. Fuck. It's been a while since I've written on Wattpad and I felt like I should give you all an update about what's gone on in the past year. Firstly, I want to thank all of you who have stuck by me when I first started on this website all the way until now as well as those of who who are brand new to my profile. Second, I'd like to address a few things that need clarifying.

When I first started writing on Wattpad almost four years ago (jeez), I was just starting to try and write for people other than myself so I know that my first story (the one that this note is attached to) is awful, give me a break. I know there's a lot of innaccuracies in this story as well as an incomprehensible and all over the place plot line. No one starts out as perfect writer, it's a skill that develops over time, and I had no idea what I was doing at the time. Now that I am older and have polished my writing skills, I can look back at this story and see how bad it is and how much I've improved, which can be seen in my later writing. I'm not going to go back and edit every little detail that's wrong because one, I don't have the time, and two, I DON'T WANT TO. I want everyone to see how I've improved over time. I want you all to see that I don't give a damn about how bad my writing was. I know that I've developed over time and that is all that matters.

In the past year of me "walking" away from Wattpad, I've grown to like different music than what the fan fictions on here are of and I'm content with where I am now in my life. I have also crossed a line where YouTubers, video games, and fandoms have taken over my life and I don't regret anything.

With all that being said, I'm going to leave my account up so people can still read my stories but I just won't be active. I've moved to a new website where the limits on what can be posted are much more relaxed than Wattpad's standards. If you would like to know what website I've moved to, send me a message and I will respond to you as quickly as I can with the details.

Thank you everyone for reading my stories and the comments, good and bad, on them. I can honestly say I won't miss Wattpad because it's not my "home" website anymore. Whenever I visit Wattpad, I just feel like the awkward cousin that comes for a visit every once in a while and I feel much more comfortable about the new website I'm on because everyone there is super friendly. I'm rambling. I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled programming now.

The above song is my way of saying goodbye to you all. Thank you all again for going on this wild adventure with me. So long and good night.
~Amethyst