Chapter twenty-nine: A new girl

~Jackie's POV~

When I awoke a little later I looked down and saw Ame laying in my arms fast asleep. She looks so adorable when she's asleep. To bad she doesn't remember anything about us being friends when we were little. I used to have a teeny tiny crush on her but now that we're older and practically brother and sister I only see her as my sister now. Yes, she is very beautiful but she looks way to much like Andy now and she is dating Zayn. She broke up with Ashley when she walked on the tour bus after the very last show on tour and saw him screwing some fake tanned blonde chick on the couch. When we were little her hair was a dirty blonde instead of black and her eyes were cloudier like they become when she smokes with Andy and Zayn. It's weird that both her and Andy's eyes become cloudy when they smoke.

I looked at her one last time before I kissed the side of her head and left her room. I walked into my room and changed into a white tank top, dark skinnies, and some all black converse. After I changed I checked on Ame once more and flipped my hair out of my eyes (A/N: The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed!) she was still asleep so I decided to go for a walk. I wrote her a quick note and left.

As I walked I came across a girl sitting under a tree crying. She looked to be around 14 with medium length dark red hair and big brown eyes. She was on the short side maybe about 5'3" it was hard to tell since she's sitting. I walked over to her and saw that she looked frightened.

"Hey love, what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked up and backed away from me. "P-please d-don't hurt me." She begged.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. I promise." I looked at her with kind eyes.

I saw a small smile on her face. "Thank you."

"No problem, now what's wrong?" I smiled back at her.

"Well I was at home listening to Wretched and Divine when my mom came in and started to beat me for no reason at all." She started to pull at her hair.

I opened my arms and she crawled into them and sobbed into my shoulder. "I'm so sorry love. What's your name?"

"M-my name is Macey." She said through her tears.

"That's a beautiful name. I'm Jackie" I kissed the top of her head.

"I like that name." A small smile appears on her face.

I sat with her for a little while longer and we got to know each other. I found out that Macey hasn't had a very good life. She gets bullied, doesn't have any friends, and has to deal with physical abuse from her "mother". I told her all about Ame and the guys and how great they all are. After I had finished talking to Macey for a little while I took her back home to Ame and we had talked to her explaining what had happened. It felt nice to know that I was Macey's saviour. (A/N: Saviour will be there when you are feeling alone. Oh. A saviour for all that you do, so you live freely without their harm.)

When everything had been explained Ame took Macey up to her room and cleaned her up a bit and gave her some clothes to wear. When they both came back downstairs the three of us curled up on the couch and watched movies. We watched 21 Jump Street, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises. We all fell asleep in the middle of The Dark Knight Rises.