Chapter twelve: Niall, hair bleach, and a mean Jinxx

I layed on my side in the grass looking at Niall through my sunglasses. He was laying opposite of me smirking. I smiled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him before he planted his lips on mine. Again. Just as we started making out again my phone rang. I picked it up and answered not looking at who called.

"Hello?" I asked.

4 very angry voices yelled at me through the phone. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I winced as I heard Jinnx's voice the loudest.

"Umm I'm in a forest with Niall...?" it sounded more like a question.

I heard some shifting noises as the phone was passed to someone. Then CC's calm voice came on. "Ame please come home. We miss you."

I sighed. "Alright C I'll have Niall bring me back." I hit the end button and slip my phone back into my pocket.

Niall stood up. "What's wrong babe?"

I sighed again. "You've gotta Take Me Home." (A/N: If you don't wanna take it slow, and you just wanna take me home, baby say, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and lemme kiss you.)

He looks at his Supra clad feet. "Oh okay."

I grab our guitars and hand Niall his as he grabs my hand and pulls me towards my car. He takes our guitars and puts them in the back before getting in the drivers seat and taking me home.

~15 minutes later~

As Niall pulled in to the driveway I leaned over and kissed him again before I got out and he did to. He grabbed his guitar, kissed the top of my head and walked in the direction of Lou's car. I watched him get in and waved to him and Lou before I ran inside and up the stairs to my room. When I got to the top of the stairs I ran into a warm wall and almost knocked it over. I looked up and saw Andy staring down at me with hatred and rage in his eyes.

I ran in to my room and closed the door locking it before I walked to my bathroom and peeled off my clothes jumping in to the shower. I looked down and saw my hair bleach. Washing the dirt and grass out of my hair I bleached my hair completely blonde. Walking out of the shower I walked to my closet and looked for some pajamas to wear. I found a tank top that said "Come to the dark side. We have cookies." on it, matching shorts, black aviators, my BVB star necklace, and some little black slippers. Slipping on the pajamas I walked downstairs.

When I walked into the kitchen all eyes turned to me. I sat on the floor looking at the wall and played with my hair nervously. I heard the 5 of them talking quietly before I heard a chair move and someone get up. Looking up I saw Jinxx in front of me. He reached down and grabbed my hand then pulled me upstairs. We walked upstairs into my room before he grabbed one of the belts off of the wall and tied me to my bed. I just sighed as he left and pulled out my phone going on twitter and typing with my tounge.

@AmethystSixx: trapped in my room and tied to my bed with a belt by @JinxxBVB. I guess sneaking off with @NiallOfficial and bleaching my hair blonde was a bad idea

I sent out that tweet before I locked my phone and fell asleep on the floor.

Aww Jinnx you big meany. I guess Amethyst and Niall are sort of a couple now maybe.