Chapter eighteen: Christmas(Part 1) - CC's POV

~CC's POV~

I woke up the next morning and I knew it was Christmas one of my favorite holidays. I smelled chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate that usually means Ame and Andy are awake and downstairs in the kitchen. Quickly I get up and slip on a shirt before descending the stairs and walking into the kitchen. When I get in the kitchen I see Ame and Andy talking quietly and laughing occasionally. Andy was in his famous Batman pajamas while Ame was wearing a Hello Kitty tank top with matching boxer type shorts and slippers. Over all it looked really cute on her. I slid into the chair next to her and she looked up at me smiling.

She yawns. "Morning CC."

I chuckle at her as Andy passes me a cookie and some hot chocolate. "Morning Ame. Merry Christmas."

Andy and Ame both smile at me before Ame answers me. "Happy Christmas CC." She says in her adorable British accent.

I smile at her and smirk at Andy knowingly which he nods at me. Quickly I grab Ame by the waist and throw her over my shoulder before running back upstairs to Jake's room and tossing her in before closing the door. I ran back down to Andy in the kitchen laughing the whole time. By the time I had reached the kitchen I heard crying from upstairs and 2 doors opening and closing before I heard a 3rd door open and close and the crying grew louder. I looked at Andy and he just shrugged. About 5 minutes later a door opened and 3 pairs of footsteps came down the stairs.

Looking over I saw that Ash, Jake, and Jinxx were all awake now as Ame crying had probably awoken them. I saw that Ash was carrying Ame but she had her head against his chest. I quickly scanned her face then Ashley's shirt and saw what looked like blood right where Ame's head is.

"Umm Ash I think you're bleeding." I tell him.

He quickly looks down at his shirt then at our little sister (who is now passed out). "Shit. C this ain't my blood."

I look at him and gulp. "Wh-who's is it?"

He looks at the floor and swallows. "H-hers." He says simply while staring at the floor.

I start to cry silently as I hear 4 people begin to chuckle then my head snaps up as me and Andy stare at Ame, Ash, Jake, and Jinxx in shock. I feel like an ass now but anyway Ame is fine.

~20 minutes later~

After the little prank was explained we started to open presents. From Ame I got new drumsticks, from Andy I got a new bandana, from Ash I got more war paint, from Jake I got a little phone charm of myself, and from Jinxx I got new sunglasses. For Amethyst's gift the 5 of us had gotten her a new guitar and it's a super nice one to. Like one of Jinxx's guitars. After we had given each other our gifts we decided to take a lazy day and watch movies all day while eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate. The movies we watched were 21 Jump Street, The Avengers, Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, The Dark Night, and The Dark Night Rises.

Here is what everyone got as gifts:

Ame: from A, As, C, J, and Ji: a new guitar

Andy: from Am: a new leather jacket, from Ash: new skinnies, from C: new cowboy boots, from J: pumpkin liquor, and from Ji: a iPhone 5

Ash: from A and Am: a new bass, from C: a cowboy hat, from J: a guitar strap, and from Ji: a teddy bear

CC: gifts above

Jake: from A: hair gel, from Am: more eyeliner, from As: a belt with bullets on it, from C: a blanket with the BVB star on it, and from Ji: a belt that looks like handcuffs

Jinxx: from A: a tin of guitar picks, from Am: new guitar strings, from Ash: red Beats by Dr. Dre, from C: a couple of cuff bracelets and from J: a new watch

----------------------

Okay this is part 1 of the Christmas chapter and part 2 will be written in Ashley's perspective and the prank will be explained thoroughly to make sure it sounds right