Chapter thirty: Andrew Jeremy Malik

*3 years and 8.5 months later*

~Amethyst's POV~

It's been almost 4 years since I met Macey and she became Jackie's girlfriend. I really like her. She has some trust issues with me and BVB but she trusts Jackie completely. I was chilling on the couch with my brothers, Zayn, and Macey. Zayn had his hand on my very pregnant tummy rubbing it lightly. I was about 2 weeks away from giving birth to our baby boy. Yep that's right I'm pregnant with Zayn's baby. We were still arguing over baby names. I like the name Andrew Jeremy but Zayn likes the name Alekzander Jacob. I guess we'll figure it out when it's time for the baby.

"Andy, can you get me some peanut butter please?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied and went to the kitchen.

I looked around the room and realized that all the guys were shirtless. It was kind of distracting but I've gotten used to being around shirtless BVB, Zayn, and Jackie by now. Andy had walked back in the room with my peanut butter by now and gave it to me.

"Thank you Andy." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome." He replied and ruffled my neon green hair.

"Eeep! Don't touch my hair!" I shouted at him.

He just chuckled and went to sit by Ash and layed his head on Ash's shoulder. It was so cute. They finally admitted their feelings for each other and are now dating. I smiled at them and started to eat my peanut butter. Mmm Skippy's Super Chunk my favorite.

*15 minutes later*

I had finished my peanut butter and now I was watching BVB and Zayn play video games. Jackie and Macey had gone out to the movies. I had just gotten a sharp pain in my stomach and gasped loudly.

"Owwww!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Jinxx asked.

"Sharp pain in my stomach. Guys, I think it's time."I told them.

After I said that the guys threw on some shirts and we left the house.

*Skipping the ride to the hospital and birth*

I sat in a hospital bed holding my little bundle of cuteness. Zayn and I had finally decided on the name Andrew Jeremy for him. He is so cute. Andrew has a mix of me and Zayn but Andy is also there in his facial features. He has me and Andy's eyes but Zayn's hair and mouth. Overall very cute. The door opened and Zayn walked in with BVB.

"Hi guys." I whispered since Andrew had fallen asleep.

"Hi." They whispered back.

"So this is our nephew?" CC asks.

"Yes C. This is your nephew." I tell him.

"What's his name?" Andy asks.

I look at Zayn and he nods. "Andrew Jeremy Malik." I smile after I tell them.

I look up and see that Andy and Jinxx are smiling. I smile back at them and look back down at little Andrew. He is now awake and watching all of us curiously. I passed him to Zayn and then he was passed around the room. After I had received Andrew back the 8 of us left the hospital and went back home. When we got there the rest of One Direction was there with Jackie and Macey. (Jackie was fan girling over Harry) I laughed at Jackie because he looked like he was about to explode from meeting Harry for the very first time. The 13 of us sat around the living room and played with Andrew for a while before we fell asleep in various spots around the room. And if you are wondering. Yes, I did forgive Niall shortly after I started dating Zayn.

So that's the chapter I might post another one later today when I'm not busy looking after 5 idiots. And Happy birthday to a certain bass player named Ashley Purdy! :)