Chapter twenty-seven: Accidents happen

*Jackie's POV*

When the seven of us had linked hands and jumped in the pool we had broken apart from each other and I had kicked something under the water but I didn't know who or what it was. I broke the surface of the water and saw that the guys were above the water but Ame wasn't. I started to get super worried about her.

"Hey, have any of you seen Ame?" Ashley asked.

We all shook our heads no. I looked down and saw black hair waving gently under the water about 7 feet away from me. I quickly swam over to it and saw it was Ame. Diving under the water I grabbed Ame by her waist and pulled her up with me. The guys were all staring at us when Andy came over and grabbed her easily from me. He carried her inside and up to her room. When Jinxx opened the door to her room I was completely shocked. It was super messy. Empty soda cans, clothes, papers, and shoes were all over the place.

Andy carefully layed her down on her bed and grabbed a towel. I saw him dry her off and kiss her forehead gently as he did so. I looked at the floor after this.

"Alright, we need to get her in some dry clothing." Andy says.

"I'll do it." Ashley replies quietly.

I watch as Ash walked over to her closet and pulled out some Pokemon pjs. I smiled at that. He quietly walked over to Ame and started to take her bikini off. I forced myself to look away at this so I wouldn't feel like a pervert. About 5 minutes later he was finished and everyone but Andy and Ash left the room.

I walked into my room and changed out of my swim trunks into a pair of gray sweats and a Plain White T. After I had changed I ran a hand through my hair and layed down on my bed. I started to think about the things that have happened to me in the past month. I got Adopted by Black Veil Brides, went on tour, met the best and funniest sister ever. She's like a mix of all the guys put together. In about 2 weeks we leave for the European tour then we'll be home for a while. With that last thought I fell asleep.

Sucky chapter I know. I just had to write it down before I forgot. So who liked Jackie's view on things? It was different for me to write in a guys point of view so that's why it is so short and suckish. Thank you all for reading and I promise the chapters will get better but you will all probably want to kill me for the ending I have planned out. Okay rant over.