Chapter eleven: An afternoon with Niall

When I awoke again I was in my bed wearing my Batman pajamas. I was immediately upset because that meant one of my brothers had to change my clothes which meant they had seen the scars on my wrist. I grabbed my phone and saw I had 3 new texts from Niall, Zayn, and Jinxx. I opened Niall's text first.

Nialler: Hey girlie I just wanted to tell you it was great seeing you yesterday and if you ever pull a little stunt like that again I will personally dye your hair blonde

Amethyst: Noo bad leprechaun I promise I won't do that again and it was good to see you too

I sent that then opened Zayn's message.

DJ Malik: It was good seeing you yesterday hope you have a great day. love you

Amethyst: It was good to see you to Malik. love you too babe

I sent the message to Zayn then opened Jinxx's message.

Jinxxy~ Hey sis as soon as you get up come downstairs the guys and I have something to tell you

I sighed and got up walking down the stairs. Wincing slightly at the dull pain in my ribs I finally made it to the bottom of the stairs and saw my brothers in the kitchen eating breakfast. I walked into the kitchen taking a seat at the little island counter next to Andy. He passed me an omelette that had bacon, cheddar cheese, and olives. I smiled at Andy and gave him a kiss on the cheek before I started eating slowly. I looked up and noticed all 5 of them staring at my wrist. Looking down I saw the scars...

I dropped my fork and ran up to my room. When I got up there I slammed and locked the door. Laying back on my bed I grab my phone and start to text Niall.

Amethyst: Hey Nialler, can I hang out with you today?

Nialler: Sure that would be great. Is everything okay?

Amethyst: I'm not sure Niall but I promise to explain everything later when we are together

Nialler: Okay babe. I'll pick you up at noon

Amethyst~ Okay. I'll see you soon :)

I set my phone down and saw that it was 10:30. I sighed and got up to go take a shower. Stripping off my pajamas I stepped into the shower and washed my hair, body, and face. I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. The bruises on my face and arms look much better. I quickly dried off and walked out to my bedroom and went over to my closet. I decided to dress in a very Niallish outfit today.

I looked around in my closet and grabbed out a green tank top that says 'FREE HUGS', cream jeans, and black Supras. I got dressed and looked at the time. It is already 11:30 Niall will be here in half an hour. I unlocked and opened my door walking to the top of the stairs it was unusually quiet downstairs. I walked down and noticed that my brothers were nowhere to be seen. I shrugged and grabbed my guitar going outside to wait for Niall on the porch. I got bored and started playing and singing a random song I made up called Live While We're Young.

"Hey boy, I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya
Come on and let me sneak you out
And have a celebration, a celebration
The music up, the windows down

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too (know it too)
Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (and live while we're young)
Tonight let's get some

And live while we're young

Hey boy, it's now or never, it's now or never
Don't overthink, just let it go
And if we get together, yeah get together
Don't let the pictures leave your phone (oh oh)

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (wanna live while we're young)
Tonight let's get some

And live while we're young

And boy, you and I
We're about to make some memories tonight

I wanna live while we're young
We wanna live while we're young

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young
(C'mon, young) wanna live, wanna live (wanna live while we're young)
Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young
Tonight let's get some

And live while we're young" 

After I finished singing I looked up and saw Niall standing in front of me in the outfit he had that matched mine. I smiled at him and got up to walk over to him. His blue eyes staring into mine. He pulled me in for an unexpected hug. I laughed and remembered the shirts we are wearing.

He whispered in my ear. "That was beautiful love."

I blush. "Thank you Niall but you sound way better than I do."

He chuckles. "Alright you win. Now let's go to the park."

I smile at him. "Alright. Let's take my car."

He gasps. "You have a car?"

I chuckle. "Yes. Now let's go before my brothers figure out I'm gone." I grab his hand and pull him to my car watching his eyes go wide.

I open the door and get in the drivers seat while Niall gets in the passengers side. I smile at him and start the car while he grabs my phone and puts on my One Direction playlist. I smile at him as we sing along to the Up All Night album. About halfway through my phone rings and plays The Mortician's Daughter indicating that Andy was calling I just hit the ignore button and continued singing with Niall to the rest of the album. We arrived shortly after the album had finished.

I got out and Niall followed me. I saw that he also had his guitar and 2 pairs of black RayBans for us to wear. He handed me one and I put them on as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a bench in the middle of the park. We sat down and grabbed our guitars. Niall started to play the intro to Count On Me by Bruno Mars. I joined in as he sang the first part. We switched off at every other verse and by the time we had finished a small crowd had gathered.

We smiled at each other before he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and began pulling me towards the trees that were about 50 feet from the bench we had been sitting on. He took off his guitar and mine and set them carefully on the ground before he pushed me up against a tree and started kissing me. I was shocked at first but after a couple seconds I kiss him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. His tounge entered my mouth and explored the foreign territory. I did the same with him. After about 5 minutes of making out we both pulled away gasping for air.

Niall smirked at me and I saw his braces which looked REALLY sexy on him. "That was amazing Ame."

I giggle. "Yeah it was. Thank you Niall."

He smiles. "No thank you for kissing me back. I didn't expect that."

I smile at him before he lays me down in the grass and hovers over me befor he attacks my lips again. That is how we spent the rest of the afternoon just laying in the grass in our matching outfits making out. I didn't think of my brothers once during the whole time. All that mattered was me and Niall.

A/N: I do not own the lyrics or songs mentioned in this chapter. All ownership goes to One Direction and Bruno Mars not me.

Things got pretty steamy with Amethyst and Niall. Will they become a couple? Maybe they will maybe they won't. Stay tuned.