Chapter fifteen: A boring uneventful day

When I woke up again I saw that I was in the hospital and my brothers were scattered throughout the room. Ash and CC were cuddled together on the floor aww. Jake and Jinxxy were in chairs in opposite corners of the room and Andy was sitting in a chair next to the bed. All 5 of them were asleep so I reached out and patted Andy gently on the arm.

"Andy wake up please." I say and shake his arm gently.

His bright blue eyes opened slowly as he looked down at me. "Ame you're awake." He says quietly and has his cute little smirk on his face.

I smile back at him and grab his hand. "Yeah I'm awake. What happened?"

"Well you were skating home and then you got hit by a car but luckily you didn't break anything. You just have a couple of bruises and scratches. Nothing major." He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Oh. When can we go home?" I ask.

"We can actually go home now if you'd like." Andy says.

"Okay we just have to get these 4 lazy asses up." I say indicating to Ash, C, Jake, and Jinxxy.

Andy chuckles. "Good luck with that."

I smirk at Andy and grab my phone off the table. Unlocking the phone I go to my music and search for Perfect Weapon. Finding the song I turn the volume all the way up and hit play. Andy's scream at the beginning starts and it's really loud so it scares Ash, C, Jake, and Jinxxy awake. When they're awake I hit pause and look at them and they are all super pissed at me while Andy just stands in the corner smirking. I get up and walk over to Andy standing slightly behind him.

I look at the 5 of them before I walk out the door and go out to the waiting area with them trailing behind me. I wait for them before I am picked up and thrown over CC's shoulder while he walks out the door towards Andy's car. When we reached the car CC put me in before Ash, himself, and Jinxx got in the back I ended up laying across their laps while Andy and Jake got in up front. I pulled out my phone and went on twitter. I decided to send out a tweet real fast. I snapped a pic of me laying across Ash, CC, and Jinxx's laps.

@AmethystSixx: In the car with @AndyBVB, @AshleyPurdy, @ccbvb, @JakePittsBVB, and @JinxxBVB. laying on Ash, C, and Jinxx they're super comfortable pic.twitter.com/H7DW39F (A/N:made up twitter pic)

I tweeted that and the guys phones beeped because I tagged them in my tweet. I smiled at them and looked out the window as Ashley started to play with my hair. Pretty soon we got home and we all got out of the car. I went up to my room and decided to take a shower and change into some pajamas. I walked to my closet and grabbed out my Batman tank top, Batman short shorts, and black boot slippers. I set them on my bed and walked to my bathroom closing and locking the door. I slipped off my clothes and jumped in the shower.

I slowly washed myself looking briefly at the scratches and bruises that covered my skin. I quickly washed the rest of my body and my hair before I jumped out of the shower. I quickly wrapped up in my favorite Black Veil Brides towel before I walked into my room and slipped on the pajamas. Walking back into my bathroom I applied some cover up to hide the bruises and scratches before I walked into my room and grabbed my blanket with Andy on it and walked downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw that my brothers had changed into comfy clothing only they weren't wearing shirts. I found that kinda distracting but I shook it off and went to sit next to Andy on the couch. He smiled at me before he pulled me closer to him. I cuddled into his side as he wrapped my blanket around us. I looked up at him and saw him still smiling at me as he leaned down and kissed my forehead before he turned back to the TV. I looked up and saw that they had been watching The Avengers. I smiled and watched with them but about halfway through I fell asleep against Andy's side as Unbroken started to play in the movie. I smiled at that and hummed to it in my head.

Kind of a boring filler chapter I know. Just needed to get something written nothing really eventful happened. Also I haven't seen The Avengers yet but I hear it is super good. I'm gonna skip a few months and go to Louis's birthday in the next chapter so I can have One Direction in it.