Chapter five: My new room

When I awoke again I was in a comfortable bed and alone. Getting up I saw my bag and my mirror. I grabbed a pair of sweats and a shirt that says 'CAUTION: I bite >:D'. Picking up my mirror I saw that my make up and warpaint was all smudged and runny from all the crying I had done last night. I grabbed make up remover and wiped off all the smudgy grossness from my face and arms. Quickly changing my clothes I got up and walked to the top of a flight of stairs and heard whispering.

I started to walk down the stairs and the whispering stopped and I was soon attacked by 2 furry monsters. Now being me and having 2 fuzzy monsters attack me in the morning is not a good thing. I tripped and fell down the stairs which is not a good thing because I heard 5 different tones of laughter rip through the air. Deciding to mess with my brothers I layed perfectly still at the bottom of the stairs. Soon the laughing stopped.

"Guys I think she got knocked out." CC said.

"Oh shit..." I heard Ash say.

I heard someone get up and walk over to me. They kneeled down beside me and I slowly opened my piercing blue eyes and looked over at Ash who saw my face I mouthed 'don't say anything' to him and he just nodded. I slowly opened my mouth before I scared the living shit out of 4/5 of my brothers.

"BOO!!" I yelled rather loudly which made Andy, CC, Jake, and Jinxx jump 15 feet in the air. Laughing I got up and went to sit on Ash's lap. Hiding my face in his shoulder I laughed quietly to myself. Slowly I turned to face the guys who were all glaring at me. I looked down at my feet before I fell on the floor crying rather loudly. This seemed to snap the guys out of their daze.

Andy walked over to me and kneeled down on the floor. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I rolled over to face him. "You broke my iPod you ass." I glared at his shocked face while the others just stared at me.

"Hey Ame it's not nice to call Andy an ass." Jake said to me.

I rolled over to glare at him. "Shut up Jake."

I got up from the floor and grabbed Andy (my guitar) before running out the door. Sitting down on the porch with tears of frustration running down my face I started to play the acoustic version of Set The World On Fire. This song always makes me feel better when I'm upset over something. Strumming the familiar song I started to sing the tune to myself quietly.

"Saints born together to fight against their holy fables
The streets are where we pray
Hymns for the lonely, wretched and forgotten
The feeling in our hearts won't ever fade away

We stand tall (united)
Watch them fall (divided)
Break the chains and now we'll show them all (fight)

Fight for all you know
When your backs against the wall
Stand against the liars
Stronger than before
When your life becomes a war
Set the world on fire

Sing out united against the ones you left in hatred
Our message of today
Like children crying when all they knew was dying
And we will raise our flags up
It's time for them to pay

We stand tall (united)
Watch them fall (divided)
Break the chains and now we'll show them all (fight)

Fight for all you know
When your backs against the wall
Stand against the liars
Stronger than before
When your life becomes a war
Set the world on fire

Woahh ohhh
So sing it loud you hold the key (woahh ohhh)
We're the rebels and we're free
Woahh ohhh
It's time to burn all that you see (woahh ohhh)
Now the world belongs to me

Fight for all you know
When your backs against the wall
Stand against the liars
Stronger than before
When your life becomes a war
Set the world on fire

Proud in all you are
Showing every scar
As your badge of honor
When you can't take anymore
Of what they're living for
Set the world on fire"

I finished singing and smiled. I always feel better after I play guitar. Getting up I walk back inside and set my guitar down on the table. I walked back in to the room where all the guys were before I left but now the room was empty. Shrugging I turned on the TV and watched it before I fell asleep. I was awoken about 20 minutes later by 5 pairs of footsteps clambering rather loudly down the stairs. I groaned and looked up to see CC standing directly over my face and I screamed loudly causing everyone in the room to jump about 50 feet in the air.

"Dude CC don't scare me like that."

He looks at me before him and the guys hold their heads in their hands. "Yeah I'll make sure to remember that. OWW HEADACHE!"

The guys groan with him indicating that I had given all 5 of them headaches. I get up and sing Rebel Love Song quietly to myself (found out a while ago that this can cure a headache). After I finished singing I felt that I was being stared at by my 5 brothers. Smirking I sit back down as the guys still stare at me.

"Are your headaches gone?" I ask them and they nod.

"How did you do that?" Andy asks.

"Well one day me and my friends were sitting in our room with terrible headaches. I got up and turned on some music and the first song that came on was Rebel Love Song and that made our headaches go away." I tell them.

"That's cool. Now speaking of rooms would you like to see yours?" Ashley asks me.

I nod and Andy covers my eyes as we all walk up the stairs and I feel Ashley in front of me, CC on my left, Jake on my right, and Jinxx behind me and Andy. I heard a door open as Andy uncovered my eyes and I looked around to see a black room decorated with a TON of BVB stuff. I have a whole fucking wall with just belts on it, a walk in closet, a mirror with my name across the top in drippy blood like writing, thick black carpeting, a queen sized bed with BVB covers, a purple desk with a black laptop (that is signed by all my favorite bands), a wall of NERF guns, a wall that is full of posters, one wall that is covered in guitar picks and necklaces, and on my bed was 2 little boxes wrapped in dark blue wrapping paper. I walked into my room and stood there completely happy.

So that's the chapter. What could be in those little boxes on the bed? Comment your guesses and whoever comments the correct answer will get the next chapter dedicated to them.

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS FAN FICTION EXCEPT FOR AMETHYST, NICK, AND RIVER. I DO NOT OWN ANY BANDS OR ANY SONGS/LYRICS THAT WILL BE MENTIONED THROUGHTOUT THE STORY. IF EVENTS THAT OCCUR IN THIS HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW THAT IS PURDYLY COINCIDENTAL AND NOT INTENDED BY THE AUTHOR.