Epilogue: One final fight for this tonight

~Amethyst's POV~

I woke up about 2 hours later to find 8 people staring at me. I shot up out of my bed and looked at the faces that surrounded me. I realized that it was just Dahvie, Jayy, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Jackie.

"Hey Ame." Jayy said.

"Hey guys." I replied.

"Did we scare you?" Dahvie asked.

"Yes, you did." I answered.

"We're sorry." They said together.

I chuckled. "It's fine. Can we go to Starbucks?"

Dahvie chuckled. "Sure."

I smiled and got up from my bed. I made everyone except for Jayy and Dahvie get out of my room. They both smile because they knew I'd need them for help with my hair and clothes. Dahvie went into my closet to pick out my outfit while Jayy pulled me in the bathroom to fix my hair. I was lifted on to the counter and told to sit still and not move. I did as I was told. Jayy lifted off my shirt so no hair dye would get on it. Luckily I was wearing a black tank top under the shirt.

I think Jayy saw the 2 new tattoos I got whilst I was on tour with One Direction. They're on both arms just under where my shoulder starts. On the left I got Icky Boo with Jayybear underneath it. On the right side I got Iggy Boo with Dahviebear underneath it. I heard Jayy chuckle as he bleached the neon green out of my hair.

*1 hour later*

My hair is finally done and it looks awesome. The top is purple, the part underneath the purple is black, my bangs are neon green, and the tips are blood red. I smiled at Jayy and gave him a big hug. He hugged me back then Dahvie grabbed my wrist and pulled me into my room so I could see the outfit he picked out for me.

Laying on my bed was the outfit that Dahvie had picked. It was my one-sleeved leather jacket, leather pants, Ramones shirt I cut the sides out of, BVB, BOTDF, FIR, 1D, PTV, and TRS bracelets, black leather boots, and a couple studded belts. I made them turn around while I got dressed. After I was fully clothed the 3 of us made our way downstairs then the 9 of us walked to Starbucks.

*At Starbucks*

As we walked into Starbucks we got a bunch of weird looks from people because of how we look. We just shrugged them off and didn't care what they thought. The 9 of us are friends and nothin's gonna stop us from being friends. Not even haters. As we stood in line to get our coffee, someone who I thought I'd never see again walked in and stood behind Jayy. Zayn saw me tense up and he rubbed my shoulders soothingly. I can't believe my twin brother Lucca was standing 10 feet away from me. Luckily I look different from the last time I saw him. He looked at me briefly before noticing that 7 of his childhood friends were standing in front of him. I looked at Jackie who had his gaze on the floor and was blushing slightly. I chuckled. It looks like Jackie has a crush on Lucca.

"Dahvie? Jayy? Harry? Niall? Zayn? Liam? Louis? With 2 people I don't know." Lucca said.

We all chuckled. "Lucca, those 2 people are your sister and her adopted brother Jackie." Liam explains.

Lucca gasped and I ran to hug him. "Pancake, I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you to bruder." I held him tightly.

I looked at Lucca and saw that he's changed since I last saw him. He's much taller, almost Andy's height, his eyes are a lot darker, his once blonde hair is now bright red, and he also has a few tattoos and piercings. I smiled and we all had a giant group hug in the middle of Starbucks. That got us some very mean looks.