Chapter twenty-five: Getting to know you

~Amethyst's POV~

I was staring at Andy with my eyebrow raised questioningly waiting for him to introduce me to the guy standing next to him. I had finished eating and now I'm just sipping my Mountain Dew watching the guys. Slowly the Sixx of them come and sit down on the couch. Ashley pulls me into his lap and steals my soda. I giggle and hit him on the head which causes everyone else to laugh and ease some of the tension in the room. I look over at Andy and gesture with my eyes to the new kid.

He looks at me and smiles. "Oh Ame this is Jack or Jackie, Jackie this is our little sister Amethyst but you can call her Ame if you'd like. That's what we call her."

I chuckle. "Hi Jackie it's nice to meet you."

After I said that his head snaps up (probably hearing my slight British accent that has gotten lighter as I've spent more time in America and with my brothers). "H-hi it's nice to meet you to."

The guys chuckle and Jinxx asks. "So Jackie what are your favorite bands?"

Jack plays with the hem of his shirt. "Umm Black Veil Brides, Blood On The Dance Floor, One Direction, Pierce The Veil, Asking Alexandria, and D.R.U.G.S before Matt left."

I look at the guys and smirk they nod telling me it's okay. I get off Ashley's lap and grab my laptop off the counter. It's already on so I went on Skype and saw that Niall was on and he tried to call me but I ignored him. Dahvie was also on so I clicked on his name. He answered immediately.

I picked up my laptop and carried over to where the guys were. "HIIII DAHVIE!!!" I shout.

"HIIII AMETHYST!!!" He shouts back.

I hear Jayy in the background. "Dahvie what's with all the shouting?"

Dahvie turns. "Come say hi to Ame."

I see Jayy walk over. "Hi Ame, Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake, Jinxx, and person I've never met before."

The seven of us chuckle. "Dahvie, Jayy, this is my new brother Jack." I tell them motioning to Jackie.

They both smile at him and we talk for a little while longer before I look at the time and notice that it's 4:30 PM and the guys have to do a show at 7:00 PM. I shout at them to go get ready and basically shove them towards the bunk area to get dressed and put on their warpaint/make up. After the guys had left the room I sat and talked to Jack for a while. I found out that he's straight but would go gay for Harry Styles, he likes to write and read, his birthday is August 1st, he can sing a little but not in front of people, he's very shy when you first meet him but when you get to know him he's super fun, and he doesn't like people. I found him very interesting but he kept staring at me really weirdly. Oh well.

*1 hour later*

The guys finally came out all ready for tonight's show. Jack and I had been ready about a half an hour ago. I had done my make up/warpaint like Andy's even though he wears very little now on his face and none on his arms. I had done Jack's like CC's. And now I was explaining what each of my tattoos that I talked Andy into letting me get a few weeks ago meant to me to Jackie while I was explaining I chewed on my snakebites nervously as I had never really explained what they mean to anyone not even my brothers. I had a black rose with purple barbed wire wrapped around it on my left forearm, Never Give In on my left wrist, I'm not afraid to die on my back, the BVB star on my right wrist, and I'll never let you steal my coffin on the side of my neck. I got all five done in one day. The one that hurt the most was the one I got on my neck but it was worth it.

I was still talking to Jackie when the guys came out. I had just finished explaining what each of my tattoos meant to me to him. He was very attentive and listened to everything I said. When we were all ready to go we walked off the bus with all the things we'd need. Drumsticks, guitars, basses, passes, water, etc. When we had got to the venue the guys had to go do sound check and go over the set list. They had a mix of new stuff from W&D and some old stuff from WSTW and STWOF. The set list consisted of 12 songs. 4 from each album.

-----------------------------------------

Set List:

In The End

Wretched and Divine

Devil's Choir

Shadows Die

Rebel Love Song

Ritual

New Religion

Youth & Whisky

Knives and Pens

Perfect Weapon

The Mortician's Daughter

Sweet Blasphemy

-----------------------------------------

Okay so we found out a little bit more information about Jackie in this chapter. What do you think the tattoos Amethyst got mean to her? Why did Jackie keep looking at her weirdly? Comment below what you think and whoever guesses correctly will get a chapter dedicated to them.