Chapter eight: Oh Andy

I must have fallen asleep on the way to the hospital because the next thing I knew Ash was shaking me gently. I open my eyes and look up at his gentle brown eyes. He opens the door with me in his arms while he carries me inside and checks me in at the desk.

"Hello my sister fell down the stairs and she needs X-rays." I groaned in Ash's arms to tell the nurse that I'm hurt.

"Sure. What is her name? So I can enter her in the system."

"Amethyst...Biersack."

"Okay I will enter her in the computer. Please wait in the waiting area until she is called." I looked up and saw Ash smile before we went and sat with the guys.

Ash sat down in a chair and shifted me carefully so that my head was on his shoulder and my chest was against his but it didn't hurt. I pulled out my phone and checked twitter. I saw that I had about 50 more followers and decided to send out a tweet.

@AmethystSixx: At the hospital with @AndyBVB, @AshleyPurdy, @ccbvb, @JakePittsBVB, and @JinxxBVB waiting to get X-rays done on my ribs. #IHateHospitals

I took a pic of the Sixx of us sitting in the waiting room attached it to the tweet and sent it. 5 seconds later the guys phones buzzed and they all checked twitter smiling as they saw my tweet. My phone buzzed and I saw that Andy had tweeted me back.

@AndyBVB: @AmethystSixx I think someone is a little fond of her new brothers. Hmmm what to do in this boring as fuck hospital?

I laughed as I saw his tweet before slapping his arm which caused him to laugh and tweet again. I just cuddled into Ash while he tweeted until my phone buzzed. I looked at it and checked twitter.

@AndyBVB: I was just hit by @AmethystSixx. I think that counts as abuse. #Help

I laughed and tweeted him back.

@AmethystSixx: @AndyBVB should watch what he tweets about or he might wake up on the roof of his own tour bus >:D. #Sneaky

With that I locked my phone and cuddled back into Ashley as he played with my hair. I smiled as Andy read my tweet paled at the thought of what I might do to him. I hummed STWOF quietly in Ash's ear as I started to fall asleep again.