Chapter nine: Haters, twitter, and a new car

When I awoke again I found myself laying in a bed with someone's arm around my waist. I look over and see the back of Andy's head he rolls over to face me and I smile at how adorable he looks in his sleep. I kiss his cheek before I go to my room and look in the giant mirror that's in the corner. Looking up and down my body and seeing that I'm wearing my BVB tank top and some black basketball shorts I see that I am covered in bruises and have a bandage around my chest. I sigh and go over to my bed and grab the pillow with my brothers on it and hug it close to me.

Laying back on my bed I grab my phone and check twitter. I notice I have about 300 new followers. Smiling to myself I decide to send out a tweet to let the lads and my followers know that I'm okay.

@AmethystSixx: Woke up this morning with @AndyBVB he looks absolutely adorable when he is asleep. well anyway I'm fine just a little sore but alive. might do a twitcam later with my brothers :)

I hit the blue tweet button and my mentions start to blow up with mentions. I read a few tweets some of them are really nice and some of them are really mean. I look at one particular tweet from a hate page called "Amethyst Biersack is an ugly bitch"

@AmethystBHaters: @AmethystSixx is such an ugly bitch. I don't know why BVB adopted her she probably just wants to use them for fame.

I read the tweet over and over again. Getting up I plug my phone into the little dock I have for it and start playing my music. Hitting shuffle the first song that comes on is What Makes You Beautiful by my lads. I turn it up just a little and go to my closet grabbing out something I haven't used in 6 months...my razor blade. I sit on my bed and start making cuts on my wrist. As WMYB ends Youth & Whisky starts playing. I sing along with it so it takes my mind off of what I'm doing to myself. After I'm done I get up and go to my bathroom to take a shower. Taking off my pajamas I step into the shower and quickly wash the blood off my wrist and wash my hair and the rest of my body.

I get out of the shower and grab my Batman towel. Wrapping the towel around my body I walk out of my bathroom into my room. I notice Jake leaning against my door smirking at me. I look down and realize I'm standing in front of my brother in a towel.

Jake chuckles and says. "Sexy look Ame."

I look at him. "Ugh Jake go away I kinda need to get dressed."

He smiles. "Okay just wanted to let you know that you have some new clothes in your closet from me and the guys then we have another surprise for you later on."

He tells me that then leaves. I run over to my door to close and lock it. After I do that I run to my closet and open it. I see that the guys got me a lot of BVB and BOTDF related clothing. I decided on a simple outfit. Grabbing out a black tee that says 'BLACK VEIL BRIDES' with the star over it, white skinnies, black and white converse, 2 BVB bracelets 1 black and 1 white, and my BVB logo winged necklace. I got dressed and grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs to see my brothers on the couch watching some show on the TV. I grab my phone out of my pocket and check the time it's just after 10:30 in the morning.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and walk over to the couch. I climb on CC's lap and kiss his cheek before I crawl over him to Andy and then kiss his cheek before moving on to the rest of my brothers. I lay on my back across Andy, Ash, and Jake's laps. Hiding my face with my arm I feel the bracelets on my arm slide a little and hiss in pain. I then feel someone start to tickle my sides. I start to laugh and pull my arm away from my face to see that Ash is tickling me.

"ASHLEY STOP THAT TICKLES!" I shout laughing.

He keeps tickling me until I roll off the 3 laps I was on. I fall to the floor and start laughing at myself. My brothers all look at me like I'm a crazy person. I just ignore them as I hear my phone start to play Up All Night which indicated that all of One Direction was calling me to FaceTime with me. I hit the green answer button as 5 very familiar faces popped up on my iPhone screen. I smiled at my 5 very goofy best friends.