Chapter twenty-three: TOUR TIME!

It has been about a week since the incident with my room which means that it's time to start tour. I quickly got up and took a shower then got dressed. I decided I would be lazy and just throw on some black sweats and a Batman shirt that I stole from Andy. After I made sure that I had all my luggage ready I grabbed my 4 suitcases and made my way downstairs to see about 20 suitcases in a pile at the bottom of the stairs. I sighed and continued to walk down the stairs until I tripped over the giant pile of suitcases and fell on the hard wood floor of the living room.

"OWWW! SHIT! FUCK THE FUCKING STAIRS!" I yelled loudly which caused the guys to come running into the living room from the kitchen.

I saw Ashley walk over to me and pick me up. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"No. You idiots decided to leave your luggage at the bottom of the stairs and I trip-." Ash cut me off with a kiss to my lips before I could finish.

He pulled away quickly and I looked up at him. Suddenly I was yanked out of Ashley's arms and handed to Jinxx as Andy pushed Ashley against the wall and started to punch him in the face. I struggled to get out of Jinxx's arms to go help Ash. When I finally broke free I jumped out of Jinxx's arms and grabbed Andy's arms and held them behind his back.

"Andy stop." I gave him a look that he knew meant I was being serious.

He nods at me and I release his arms and go check on Ashley. I bend down in front of him and inspect his face. I notice that there is a slight bruise forming on his cheek and a little cut on his forehead.

"CC can you go grab the first aid kit for me please?" I ask.

I hear him walk away and go to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit. About 30 seconds later he comes back in the room and hands me the kit. I take out the antiseptic and gently put a little bit on the cut on Ashley's face. After I clean it I grab a Hello Kitty band-aid and press it to his forehead gently. I kiss his forehead where the band-aid is and help him stand up.

"Grab your suitcases and go put them on the bus." I say to Andy, CC, Jake, and Jinxx.

They all nod and grab their suitcases and walk out the door to put them on the bus. I help Ashley with his 4 suitcases and we both walk out the door with our suitcases and put them on the bus. After we have bunk arrangements (this bus is freakin huge) made the guys decide that they will go upstairs on the bus and play video games while I take a nap in my bunk. I grab my Zayn blanket and wrap up in it before I walk to my bunk that's on the top left side across from Andy and above Ashley. The last thought I have before I fall asleep is...

'This is going to be a long ass tour.'

Bunk arrangements:

Amethyst                     Andy

Ashley                         CC

Jake                           Jinxx

Guitars/basses          Empty bunk

Luggage and other shit down here