Chapter twenty-eight: TOUR TIME!...Again...

*2 weeks after the pool incident*

~Amethyst's POV~

I woke up this morning and peeked out my bedroom window. I saw the guys(BVB)loading their stuff into Andy's car that they would need for the European tour. Jackie and I aren't going this time seeing as we have to go to school and take care of the dogs while they're gone. So basically Jackie and I were going to be left alone for an entire month. After I was finished looking out my window I decided to take a shower. When I stepped into my shower I saw my razor sitting in the corner. It was very tempting but I left it alone and just took a shower.

After I got out of the shower I wrapped up in a plain black towel and went to my closet. I picked out a black Motley Crüe tank top, black leather pants (that I stole from Jayy), one-sleeved black leather jacket, and custom made BVB converse heels. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen I saw that the guys were all sitting around the island counter eating waffles, pancakes, omelettes, and Skippy's Super Chunk Peanut Butter(I think you know who's eating that). I don't have a spoon because I'm deathly afraid of them so all of our silverware has names carved into them.

I walked over to Andy. "Andy is there anymore peanut butter?" I asked.

He quickly ate the bite of peanut butter he had. "Yeah. It's in the cupboard."

I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking over to the cupboard and grabbing out the other jar of peanut butter with my name on it. After I got out my peanut butter I walked over to the silverware drawer and grabbed out my special spork. I opened up the peanut butter and went to sit next to Ashley.

*30 minutes later*

We had all finished eating and were now sitting in Andy's car going to the airport. We didn't speak because the atmosphere in the car was very sad. I was sitting on Ashley's lap and he was playing with my hair absent-mindedly like he always does when I sit on his lap. About 15 minutes later we had made it to the airport. After we made it into the airport there was about an hour before their plane left to France. We decided to check them in for their flight. After we had checked them in there was still 45 minutes before they had to leave. I told the Sixx of them to go find seats and I'd make a coffee run.

After I had gotten the coffee I made my way back to the guys. Handing each of them a coffee I sat down next to Andy. We drank our coffee and talked for a while until the flight for BVB was called.

"Flight 247 to Paris, France now boarding." A voice said over the intercom thingie.

Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake, and Jinxx all got up slowly and we all joined in a big group hug. We stayed like that for a while until the voice called over us again.

"Last call for flight 247 to Paris, France."

We pulled away from each other and Jackie and I watched them go through the gate onto the plane. I grabbed Jackie's hand and cried into his shoulder. We stood in the airport hugging and watched until the guys plane took off. Soon after Jackie and I heard our phones beep indicating Twitter mentions. We pulled out our phones and checked Twitter.

@AndyBVB: Just left my lil sis and lil bro. I'll miss you guys @AmethystBiersack @Jackie1DLoveHarry

@AshleyPurdy: I'll miss you guys @AmethystBiersack @Jackie1DLoveHarry

@ccbvb: Just left @AmethystBiersack and @Jackie1DLoveHarry. Miss you guys already

@JakePittsBVB: Sitting on a plane missing @AmethystBiersack and @Jackie1DLoveHarry. We'll see you guys soon :)

@JinxxBVB: Miss you already @AmethystBiersack @Jackie1DLoveHarry

After we had checked Twitter we put our phones away and went back out to Andy's car so we could go home. When we got home I went up to my room and layed on my bed. Shortly fter Jackie came in and cuddled with me. We both fell asleep shortly after that.

Okay so BVB is on tour again. Do you think something bad will happen while they're gone? If you do or don't comment below on what you think will happen.