Chapter ten: At the mall

As I pulled into the mall and found a parking space the guys were talking about what they're going to buy. I parked the car and we all got out. We split up into 2 groups. It's me, Andy, and Jake in the first group and Ash, C, and Jinxx in the second group. We walked into the mall with Ash, C, and Jinxx going to the music store and me, Andy, and Jake going to Hot Topic. When we walked in I headed over to the bracelets and hats. As I reached the bracelets I saw a couple that I liked one was black and said 'IMA MONSTER' on it. The one next to it said 'BOTDF and BVB are my life'. Now me being incredibly short I couldn't reach the 2 bracelets I wanted. I frowned and started to jump to try and reach them. It didn't work. After trying for about 5 minutes someone decided to help me.

I saw someone's arm reach above me and grab the bracelets for me. I turned around to thank the person and saw that Niall was standing in front of me holding the bracelets I wanted. I looked to his wrist and saw that he was still wearing the bracelet I gave him about 2 or 3 years ago.

He smiles at me before handing me the bracelets. "I believe you were trying to grab these." He says in his sweet Irish accent.

I nod. "Yes I was thank you very much." He chuckles and motions for me to go over to him with his finger.

I walk over to Niall and he hugs me and whispers in my ear. "I never got to thank you for the bracelet you made me. Oh and I made you come with my finger." I laugh at his pervish but funny joke.

I pull away from the hug. "What are you doing here?"

Niall looks down at me. "Well me and the lads decided to come and visit you for a couple days."

I look at him surprised. "Aww you guys are soo sweet." I kiss his cheek.

Niall smiled at me before he pulled me out of Hot Topic and towards the rest of the lads. I squeal and hug them before they envelope me in a giant group hug. They pull out of the hug and look down at me. I smile up at them before Louis starts to talk to me.

"So Amethyst how have you been?" He asks.

"I've been good Lou. I missed you all like crazy though." I reply.

They chuckle and say together. "We missed you too."

I smile at them before Harry grabs Lou's hand and pulls him away from us. I chuckle and Zayn looks down at me. I look back at him and smile. Then he looks at Niall and Liam with a smirk on his face. The next thing that happens is I'm thrown over someone's shoulder. I'm assuming it's Niall's shoulder because of the red polo shirt. I hear them laughing as they run through the mall with me over Niall's shoulder. I get a smart idea to get Niall to put me down. Smirking to myself I yell loudly.

"HEY LOOK EVERYONE IT'S 3/5 OF ONE DIRECTION!!!" I laugh to myself as I am immediately dropped to the floor while Zayn, Niall, and Liam run for their lives away from the hundreds of screaming fan girls chasing them.

I pull out my phone and call Andy. The phone rings and rings but he doesn't answer. I hang up and call Jinxx. He answers on the third ring.

"Hey Jinxxy can you come and get me?" I ask him.

"Sure kiddo. Where are you?" He asks and I look around.

I sigh. "I'm by the Buildabear Workshop."

He chuckles. "I'll be right there in 2 minutes. Don't move."

"Okay I won't. Just please hurry." I tell him before he hangs up.

I stand up waiting for Jinxx to come get me. I don't see him come up behind me and he throws me over his shoulder. I'm scared at first but I smell the familiarity of his leather jacket and calm down. The next thing I know is that I'm in my car laying across Andy, CC, and Jinxx's laps. I roll over on my side and close my eyes falling asleep to the calming sound of Andy singing quietly to himself but it's loud enough that I can hear him singing The Mortician's Daughter before I let sleep over come me.

If you are confused by this chapter because Liam said in the last chapter that Zayn, Niall, and himself had to leave to get ready for a concert, it's simple really, he was lying because they knew that the guys had gotten Ame a car and would probably want to go to the mall so, as her best friends, they wanted to surprise her by being at the mall.