11: A brain tumor

At the theme park

"Okay. This is taking long. I guess we won't go in free." He said beside me and I crossed my hands, glancing over the line. I grabbed his wrist and pulled out my phone, punching in the president's number.

He thought he could run away.

I still searched for it.

"Hello? Yes I need a free pass for the theme park. No I don't care, just do it for me or else I will... Oh really? How thoughtful." I giggled evilly and stopped in front of the ticket man who glanced down at me with annoyance from his booth. "I got a free pass from the president. Two tickets for all rides, free."

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes only to stop when the ground phone vibrated. He held it up to his ear and stared at me as though I had planned it. "Yes? Oh I see what's going on here. If you think I'm stupid enough that a grown a** man is pretending to be the president then forget it!" He cut the call and I gasped as I blinked at him.

"Hey that was the president!" I yelled as I banged my fist on the booth. "He will remove you from your job!"

I was yanked back with so much unneeded for that I stumbled back only to get caught by Ash as two men stood in front of me.

"Two free pass tickets sir." He said and I noticed it was one the presidents body guards, they held their badges and the man in the booth paled and instantly passed them the tickets.

"Hey Riley!" I heard Peter's voice from behind and he was still on the line, way back.

"Make that four tickets." I said as I struggled off of Ash's hands and walked to the booth. "Four."

"Your uncle says you shouldn't call him unless it's important." The bodyguard said as he handed me four tickets and I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled.

"What can I say? He's family." I said and ran to Peter, grabbing his wrist. "I got the free tickets, let's go in."

"Oh I have mine. Sarah doesn't though." He said as he held up Sarah's hand. I handed it to her and frowned as I glanced down at the extra ticket in my hands.

"So what do I do with this-"

"I can have it!" A girl sprung from the line and stood in front of me with a wide grin and pleading eyes as she stared at the ticket. "Please?"

"Um.. Sure." I smiled and handed it to her. She giggled and grabbed my wrist for an odd reason and yanked me towards the gate.

"Let's go ride!" She said excitedly and I stared at her with furrowed brows and an annoyed face.

I don't even know her.

"Hey! She's with me!" Ash yelled from behind as I was dragged into the forest of people. It was crowded with excited people.

She dragged me towards the Rollercoaster and I failed to keep up with her speed. Nearly falling in the process.

She was a goth sort of person. Her hair was purple and she had a skull tattoo on her shoulder. If that wasn't enough, she was wearing black denim shorts and knee high boots with an oversized black shirt with yet another skull imprinted on it.

She finally stopped once we got to the gate of the ferris wheel, passing the whole line of people.

"Free passes." She held up the tickets and the man let us through. She dragged me to the cart and literally threw me inside.

I need exercise.

As she gripped the safety bar, Ash appeared looking breathless and out of his body. He grabbed the bar before she locked it and glared at her.

"Get out. She's with me. You can't steal someone's girlfriend!" He hissed at her and she glared daggers into his eyes.

"She looks too good for you." She hissed back and glanced at me with a pleading smile, as if telling to chase him away.

"We can sit together in the next ride Ash." I smiled apologetically and he groaned as he walked to the back and leaned into my ear.

"Just for you know, she's lesbian." He whispered into my ear and I tensed when the bar locked in front of me. I glanced at her and she smiled widely and winked at me.

Oh no.

"How do you know?" I whispered back to him and he chuckled placing his hands on my shoulder, massaging me a bit.

"I know." He said and leaned away once the people got in and locked on their seat. Peter sat with Sarah, obviously, and a man sat with Ash, seeming well prepared for the ride, he had his selfie stick and phone with him and a crazy hat with odd makeup.

"Try to keep your legs intact sweetheart." The girl beside me said and I felt uncomfortable after what Ash said. "It gets really hot on the ride. I can tell you haven't got on one before. I follow you on all social media. I'm a fan."

"Oh... Nice." I smiled forcedly and chuckled shakily. She chuckled and gripped the bar as the cart began to move. I glanced back at Ash who glared at the man a bit annoyed with him.

I glanced back and glanced down once the cart stopped a bit. What the hell!? Is it this high!

It could cause a brain tumor!

"Ash I want to get off!" I told him in panic.

I was deadly afraid of heights....

"If I was with you you wouldn't be so scared." He said as he crossed his eyes and glared at the goth girl.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." She whispered to me and I felt uneasy but she was the only option I had. She scooted closer as the cart went higher. "Hold on to me." I smiled and circled my hand around her as we reached the top.

This is it.

It fell.