29: Ash is ....

I clenched my jaw tightly as I debated on what to do.

Ash was obviously going to shut me out for the rest of his life when he finds out and that was obviously going to happen.

After all, I blamed him for cheating and yet I was stabbing him in the back with a pocket knife over and over again.

By instinct, I sprung to my feet and glanced at the door as I felt my body shake a bit.

I had to go.

That's the only rational thing to do.

I was about charge out of the door when I felt a hard muscular grip on my wrist, bringing me back down in an instant.

"Hey let me go!" I yelled in anger as I reached over to prey the boy's fingers off of me when I noticed him frown deeply. "I... I want to get to him!" I said and he tightened his grip even further.

"He's probably already noticed you're not there." He sighed and I frowned as I relaxed my shoulders in defeat.

"Just let me go." I said and he shook his head in denial.

"So what?" He asked as he snapped in anger. "So he can forgive you over and over again!? I don't know why he's so insane about you but I know you'll keep torturing him. Ever since you came he hasn't been the same. He doesn't even care whether you hurt him over and over, that idiot will always go back to you no matter what. He's stupid for ever even liking you you should know. He's literally always talking about you and it makes me sick when I think of how you treat him. He's like a bro to me and I feel disgust towards you for the way you treat him. How can you like Peter when Ash is always trying to impress you!? Heck! Peter doesn't even give a sh** about you or Ash."

"Hey, I've liked her since that day she came at our school, she helped me out and I knew I liked her since then. I respected Ash's crush on her just because I was terrified of him. I discovered sooner that if I let him get everything he wanted, he would be a spoiled brat and I would suffer in return, so I knew Ash asked her out and I thought she would end up liking him after. So I decided to ask her out and I thought for a moment she would reject me but she agreed. Ash should just admit she likes me better!" Peter thundered in anger that hardly looked like he was angry at all. Instead, he looked like he was shivering in fear and protesting against the devil himself but this guy didn't back down.

"Ash isn't spoiled!" Roman --who I finally remembered the name-- yelled in anger and snapped his jaw shut as he glared at Peter. "No one gives a sh** about how he feels except me-"

"Hey, we're Ash's friends too-"

"And you don't give a sh**!" Roman snapped at his friends as he stood up. "Ash is a great guy. Heck he's stubborn and possessive. That's why everyone hates him. But he's actually a good friend to me and helped me in a lot of times. I don't give a damn about you Riley and Peter. Heck you can all go jump of a bridge like I care. You're both rotten to the core if you can't see past Ash's weak spots and just go hate him just because he has no choice but to act how he is. If his true self disgusts you so much why don't you disappear from his life so he can find some peace?" He asked mostly towards me as I stared at him in aware.

Not just anyone can back up a friend to this extent. It's rare to find people so loyal to each other.

"As stubborn as he is, Ash won't let you go Riley." He suddenly adds and I tense at his intense glare. "I don't know what kind of charm he's in for you but he's gone deeper than I can even reach. I tried to make him stop but he insisted you were going to come around. For his sake I'll show him this picture and prove to him that you don't have the feelings he had for you." He threatened and I felt my chest tighten in fear.

"B-But that will hurt him right?" I stammered for the first time, completely confused and unsure of what to say or do.

"It will, but if he can finally let you go then I'll take the risk." He said before leaving the spot and that's when I noticed that the people in the theatre had been watching us the whole time and that the movie had ended a few minutes back.

I clenched the leather seat as I watched Roman walk out of the theatre, leaving his two friends behind who hardly showed interest of following him.

"Why is he so defensive of Ash?" I asked the remaining two and they both shrugged their shoulders.

"Maybe it could be because of the time that Roman got into a bike accident." The one with the blond hair said as he swung a leg over the other.

"Oh yeah. I remember that time. Ash offered to pay his medical bill." The one with the short black hair said with a small smile on his pale skin.

"I heard Roman lost his kidneys and part of his stomach but Ash donated one of his to him and probably part of his stomach since Roman almost completely demolished his-"

"Is that even possible? To share stomachs?" The other asked and I sighed as I glanced at the floor.

So that's why Roman is so attached to him... He literally saved Roman's life.

I sprung to my feet and charged towards the door as I heard Peter call out my name.

Ash was actually a nice person.

As a matter of fact... He's the nicest person I've ever met.

"Riley!" Peter screamed behind me as I ran for the exit, hoping Ash hadn't been to the house at this time.

I could only pray.

"Don't you need a ride!?" He yelled again and I stopped the instant my feet touched the pavement.

I chuckled to myself as I felt silly for not thinking things through before I decided to spring into action.

That causes lots of deaths per year and countless more to come and go.

"Oh God..." He struggled to breath as he stopped right in front of me and leaned on his knees. "How could you run so fast?"

"That was really short Peter!" I argued and sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"You got a fitness thing." He said as he stood up and pulled the keys out of his pockets. "Let's go before Roman gets to him first." He smiled weakly and I nodded as we ran to the car.

We quickly jumped in and he started the car in an instant, driving out of the parking lot.

"Why are you taking me to him?" I asked, knowing too well it was a bit weird he was willing to help out.