50: Stained Memories.

I stepped out of the bathroom and tried to tag it down a bit as it tried to climb back up.

I guess all that eating had to come as punishment.

"Wow... Damn..." I heard him whisper as I walked to the bed. "Looks more sexier than I imagined." He growled and I blushed when I felt nervous by the sound he made.

It was...

Oh no... Don't go there Riley Dove Monica Marker.

"I'm not so comfortable in this." I said as I watched him practically tear the dress into shreds with his eyes. "I'll go change now-"

"Wait. There's something wrong. It looks like a stain?" He asked as he signaled me to get closer. "Right there. Close to your waist."

I checked as I walked closer to him, trying to find the stain he was talking about when he suddenly grabbed my wrist. My surrounding became a blur and once I shut my eyes and opened them, he was right above me with predatory eyes.

"I fooled you." He chuckled lazily and I rolled my eyes.

"I can see that." I said shakily. "Let me go, Adrien."

"You know, I really want to ignore you, but I feel like I can't." He sighed as he leaned in, connecting our foreheads together. "If I had an actual heart. I swear it would be beating for you." He whispered and I felt my heart skip a beat as tears rolled from my eyes.

"Don't say things like that." I cried as I shut my eyes and bit my lip. "Don't make me feel bad."

"Sorry." He chuckled breathlessly, only to have me blow my eyes open when I felt his lips brush lightly against mine. "Will you let me have this moment?"

".... I have a boyfriend-"

"I know." He sighed as he slightly leaned away from me and placed his thumb against my lower lip. "I just... Want to feel this... I know I'm being selfish but... Please."

"Don't... Do that." I looked away from him. "Don't say please when... In situations like this. It makes people do things they don't want to."

"Sorry." He sighed only to have me feel his fingers in my hair. "I just wanted to kiss you. So bad." He begged with his eyes and I furrowed my brows at him.

"Nothing else right?" I asked and he smirked as he nodded slowly.

"Whatever you say." He sighed out with a smile as he leaned in and plastered his lips on mine.

They were slightly cold but very soft and seemed glossed with some sort of strawberry flavoured but colourless lip balm.

I felt his hand snake under my waist and lifted me up just a bit, making sure our chests were tight together.

He basically wasn't Ash when it came to kissing. Ash was more of a 'one-spot' kisser... If that even exists, well I would say he wasn't one to move the positioning of his head. Adrien though, he was actually fond of moving his head a bit every now and then.

However, as surprising as it is....

He was... Pretty good.

I found myself actually drawing in the grasp of the dark abyss.

Sliding my arms up to his face, I cupped his cheeks and deepened the kiss, feeling the loud pounding in my ears and a voice telling me to stop....

"... Adrien... Look-"

"Ssssh. Just... Let's just enjoy this..." He said in a mummer before locking our lips once more.

I felt the chilling sensation from his fingertips as his hand caressed my thighs, sending tingles to my lower part of my stomach.

"A-Adrien-" he completely shut me out as he slipped his hand higher into the dress.

I felt a knot tie in my stomach as I allowed him to force the same feelings I wanted Ash to continue before he began hesitating.

"Let me be your first." He whispered as he moved his lips to my neck, somehow feeling as though he was lightly licking my skin. "Will you?"

"I can't." I sighed as I gazed at the ceiling, feeling the slight nibbles and kisses on my neck as he also moaned out so slightly it was nearly inaudible. "I promised Ash."

"Just forget about him." He sighed. "He's not worth it."

"Stop being selfish." I rolled my eyes as he leaned away with a frown.

"Why do you like him so much?" He asked. "What does he have that I don't?"

"Nothing." I said. "He just... Has something about him that's unique."

"But I like you.... A lot.... I... I want you." He clenched his jaw as he gazed down to my dress. "I want you to be mine."

"Adrien ..." I sighed and he bit his lip nervously. "You know this won't work. This... Me and you, it feels like a dream that won't be real."

"Don't say that. It can. Why can't we be together?" He asked as he clenched his fingers, sightly tightening the grip on my shoulders. "Why?"

"Because Ash likes me a lot and I... I can't do that to him." I frowned and looked from his eyes. "He changed so much about me in a good way, I can't... Just leave him."

"So you're just with him because of pity?" He asked and I sighed out, shutting my eyes.

"No... No I'm not. I like Ash okay. I really like him. So stop asking me questions that I won't answer." I frowned deeply at him and he smirked slightly before getting off of me.

"And here I was, thinking maybe she'd actually like me after this." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I thought we were going to have it and you would fall in love with me and so on."

"Wow, you got your hopes up really high, didn't you?" I chuckled as I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"It's not wrong to dream big." He said in a low voice before I closed the door to the bathroom and sighed out shakily whilst leaning on the wall.

Knowing too well I was nearly on the verge of allowing him to go on with his dark mind games.

Too close.

I decided on taking a cold shower like Ash did. However, research indeed has proven that having a cold shower will wash away the feelings despite not being at a 100%.

After the cold shower that might have taken nearly five minutes, I wore my clothes and stared down at the dress lying on the sink.

Adrien now stained this dress with those memories.

I can't wear it when going to see Ash...

That's a complete no.