61: Ash and Riley

The crowd from inside was a bit sweaty. Oh no, scratch that, it was a body mass of sweat, heat and just unpleasant body odor with a tight mix of perfumes and air fresheners.

I had to slither my way through the crowd, having a few sweaty bodies collide with my exposed areas. At one point, a half drunk bastard reached out and grabbed my waist, pulling me to him with so much force and literally trying to dig his front into my back. I had to dig my nails into his hands for him to let go and proceed to the table.

It wasn't as though I was unaware of the types of people at a party. I knew very well about the kinds.

I reached the snack and beverage table filled with almost millions of choices.

Whoever was hosting the party obviously wasn't just any kid. A rich bastard I would say. It would explain the mansion and the swimming pool.

I grabbed a disposable plate and filled it up with some biscuits and cakes for Adrien's sweet tooth and a few crackers and some salty potato chips for me. I managed to grab some red wine looking drink in a cup and headed out as fast as possible so no one would force me into spilling my food and drink.

I walked back to the pool only to spot Adrien still sited where he was, only this time, two black haired girls were sited next to each of his side, seeming to admire and gawk at him so much.

"Looks like you've got company." I said as I walked towards him, he instantly looked up with an expression as though he had been caught cheating. "I brought you your food. And I don't know what this is, maybe red wine. I didn't taste it." I explained as I handed the plate and cup to him, watching as he gently placed it into his hands before sipping the drink.

"Definitely wine. With something else though. I don't know what it is. But it's something else." He said and I simply nodded and grabbed some chips from my plate and began to eat as I looked around for a spot to sit.

"Aren't you Riley?" One of the girls said and I glanced at her as I sat myself down on the grass with a nod of the head.

"Riley, Ash's girl?" The other asked and I glanced at her with a small smile.

"Yes. Why ask?" I asked and she glanced at Adrien for a moment then at me.

"Did you breakup?" She asked again and I furrowed my brows at her.

"No." I said then glanced to the one with the blue eyes. The one that had noticed me earlier. "Why ask?"

"I thought you'd be with him. That's all." The one with the black eyes said as she snatched a biscuit from Adrien who shot her a mischievous glare.

"He's not here. I came with Adrien." I said as I took in some more chips.

"He's here." The one with the blue eyes said. "He's been here since the starting of this party. You know, because it's Roman's party, his best friend?"

"This is Roman's party?" I gasped in near terror and glared at Adrien who chocked on his biscuits. "Adrien you knew!"

"I didn't." He cleared his throat as he coughed out. "I promise. I didn't know."

"Where is he?" I asked as I glanced at the girl with the blue eyes and she pointed with her eyes towards the house.

"Third door second floor to your left." She said and I nodded as I got up quickly with shaky knees.

"W-Where are you going?" I heard Adrien ask as I searched around for a bin, only to spot one by the door.

"To him!" I yelled as I ran for the door.

"What about me!?"

"I just want to see him!" I yelled with a smile on my face as I dropped the food into the bin and hurried into the house, slithering through the sweaty crowd and made it to the stairs without another weirdo grabbing me by the hips.

I passed by a few couples talking to each other and laughing, others purely drunk and eating their faces out, while others just blacked out or about to.

I finally made it to the second floor and calculated enough to the left and began to walk much slower, feeling a bit anxious as I glanced down at my swimsuit.

Well... He might like it.

I stopped at the door and drew in a breath only to nearly chock in it when I heard a girls voice from the inside... Moaning.

I reached out and opened the door with my heart racing inside my throat and without a second thought.

I might end up picking the wrong door....

Sadly, it wasn't.

There Ash was, making out with Riley on a green king sized bed with their clothes laying on the floor just beside the bed. Both of them hardly aware I was standing at the door or they were ignoring me, thinking I was just a person who opened the wrong door.

Though I wish I did.

I wished I found someone else in this room.... But it had to be Ash.

Cheating on me and breaking our promise.

Was he ever a virgin?

"A-Ash?" The voice in my throat came out so weak and pathetic as the tears burned my eyes right off my sockets. Ash immediately whipped his head towards me in seconds, but there was nothing on his face.

A bit of guilt, but most of it seemed evil. Like he was mocking me.

"Why?" I asked, hardly ashamed of still standing there and staring at both of them naked whilst Riley smirked at me with evil written in her eyes and her legs were probably wrapped around his waist underneath the blanket they had around their waists. "You... You said I was cheating... B-But I only k-kissed him and y-you are having sex with her!?" I stammered as tears ran down my cheeks like a waterfall.

What was this bleeding pain in my chest?

"I'm cheating now!?" Ash thundered as he forcedly got off of Riley who glared at him but that didn't stop him from marching to me completely naked. "You cheated on me so many times and you expect me to be fine with it!?" He asked and I could see the blood anger in his eyes as he glared down at me.

"Since then I haven't let anyone touch me. Let alone Adrien!" I yelled in anger and clenched my jaw as I felt the anger boil from within. "Unlike you! You promised me we would start this side of life together! But here you are, in bed, naked and with your ex!"

"She's my girlfriend now. I'm breaking up with you." He said as he clenched his jaw, his eyes becoming red as he must be holding back tears or anger.

"... What?" I breathed out. At a loss for words.