59: Let's go swim

After having a long breakfast with a very uncomfortable plus, not to mention, unforgettable topic of why he must not eat me....

The horror within that topic itself is worse than the horror movie 'Annabel'.

Though after that long cringing conversation, he finally suggested we head over and have a swim at a party of some 'friend' of his.

Please be mindful of the quotes and the fact that Adrien has no friends.

Sarah seemed so excited about it, claiming she was willing to teach Rhy how to swim since he had no experience in it.

I worry for him though.

Adrien found it as the perfect opportunity to teach me how to swim.

It wasn't my fault I did not know how to swim at all. I spent my entire life learning all the basics and advanced stages of multiple subjects from the simplest numbers to the universal knowledge that mankind had achieved so far.

I am not at the point of 'knowing everything' but with a little more years, say, ten to twenty, I will have known at least a sixty percent of all human knowledge.

Swimming, just wasn't one of it. My dad didn't bother getting me a pool since my whole childhood and probably wasn't going to get one anytime soon. He claimed it was just a sorry excuse for having fun. Though many people do make money and a living out of it. I personally find the sport very relaxing.

"And here we are." Adrien said, almost breathing into my ear. "Just know he's not really my friend."

"I'm not surprise." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled beside me but didn't say a thing. The car came to a stop and the first to hop out was Sarah and Rhy, hardly caring about me as they grabbed their swimsuit bags and ran off.

I wouldn't be surprised if those two ever end up together. Sadly enough, she's too big for him.

Hey, they never say you can't marry ten years younger.

"What if those two actually became a couple, they are really close." Adrien joked as he grabbed his bag and mine, opening them.

"I have all faith in that." I chuckled.

"How old is Sarah anyway?" Adrien asked as he glanced at me whilst handing me the bag.

"I heard Peter say she was turning sixteen." I said as I examined the swimsuit.

I'm not surprised he picked one that would be extra revealing.

"Rhy?" He asked once more and I glanced at him.

"He's twelve." I said and sighed out. "Just four years apart."

"I seriously wouldn't doubt it that way." Adrien chuckled then glanced down at the swimsuit I was holding. "Wouldn't you want to wear that?"

"I don't know where the bathroom is." I said and he smirked at me. "... Oh no! I definitely won't change here!"

"I don't know this place either." He chuckled. "Plus there will be a lot of sick weirdos out there willing to take a look at what you have under there."

"Sick weirdos like you right?" I asked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"I won't look. I promise." He said then turned completely and away from me.

I sighed as I felt my cheeks become red hot from the feeling boiling inside.

I quickly pulled my dress off and struggled with the laces of the swimsuit, failing to figure out which way they would go. I ended up finding a zipper somewhere in the back and once I unzipped it, it was a lot easier to put on.

"C-Could you zip it up?" I asked as I turned from him. It wasn't long until I felt his warm fingers touch my skin just below my waist, tracing the zipper up until its end, somewhere in the mid back.

"Done." His breath came out shakily as he instantly let go of the zipper. I glanced over my shoulder to him only to notice how uncomfortable he suddenly was.

"Are you okay?" I asked mostly because he looked like he was sick and claustrophobic.

"Oh I'm alright." He chuckled as he pulled off his shirt, revealing a tight chest and highly defined torso. "You're just making me nervous."

"Well it was your idea to change in the car-"

"Not that." He said then glanced at the ground as he bit his lip. "You're really hot."

"... Oh." I blushed and looked away, knowing too well he doesn't need to continue.

"Ash is lucky." He said in a mummer and I didn't glance his way, knowing he was pulling off his shorts. "He gets to touch you how he wants."

"I have walls." I said as I folded my arms and stared at the cupholder. "I'm not his toy."

"I didn't say that." He said when he finally stopped looking and I glanced over my shoulder, only to see him already in his swim trunks. "The Riley I know wouldn't let anyone over power her. That much I'm aware of. But, what I meant was... You wouldn't deny him the way you do to me. I mean, he can kiss you anytime and you'd willingly want him to. He could make you feel things... Without being pushed away and risking a slap in the face." He chuckled though I could tell he was in pity for himself.

"Hm..." I nodded, knowing there wasn't much to say.

"Tell me I have a chance." He suddenly said and I furrowed my brows at him. "I mean... If you and Ash were to breakup and I asked you out, would you... Accept me?" He asked and I chewed on the insides of my mouth, a bit uncomfortable with the question. "Please answer. I won't use it on Ash I promise."

"... Well." I cleared my throat a bit. "I... I mean... Yes. You aren't so bad. I guess." I said and he chuckled a bit.

"You're so uncomfortable it's making me feel guilty for asking." He said before reaching over to the door and pulling it open. "Anyway, let's go swim."