53: He's mine, not Riley's

"Sh**...." He cursed under his breath as he glanced at the ground.

"Tell me." I said shakily and he bit on his lip as he reconnected our eyes with pity in his and I felt my shoulders drop weakly.

"I do." He sighed out and shut his eyes. "I still like her. But I like you more." He said as he threw his arms around my shoulders and hugged me to his chest. "I like you a lot much more." He whispered into my ear and I shut my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his waist, inhaling his scent as the tears slid out on their own.

"I'm just scared." I admitted as he patted my head softly. "I really like you Ash."

"So please stop being with others." He whispered, pleading with me and I bit my lower lip in pity to myself.

"I promise." I whispered back as I heard his heart beating softly in his chest. "I like the way your heart sounds."

"Are you being nerdy?" He asked with a chuckle and I smiled a bit, still feeling the pain in my chest. "It's cute though." He said softly and I nodded in his chest. "Okay, we have to get to class though." He said as he pulled me from him only to have him frown when he must have noticed the tears. "Babe.... You're crying?"

"I know, lame." I laughed forcedly as I wiped my tears. "It's just... You don't know how scared I was when I saw you two together. I mean, we have been fighting for a long time and I thought you didn't like me anymore." I said with a shaky breath to which he smirked to a bit as he bit his lower lip.

"You're cute when you're jealous and scared." He chuckled lowly, brushing the tears away from my face. "I wouldn't just stop liking you. I went through a hell lot just to get you to like me." He chuckled and I smiled a bit. "Stop worrying." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Are you free this weekend?"

"... My mum forced me to keep an eye on Rhy since he's going to Adrien's place. " I said with a small blush when he frowned. "But my mother made sure to tell him he shouldn't touch me."

"That's like telling him to stop breathing." He rolled his eyes jokingly and I simply smiled as he chuckled a bit. "It's okay. Just don't let him touch you. Or kiss you. I might kill him when I get jealous."

"He won't get so close." I nodded then glanced at the ground for a moment. "What will you do then?"

"Well. Riley's brother invited me over to their place to put money on online games and win it. So I wanted to ask you first before agreeing to it. Thinking we'd be together." He said and I nodded slowly.

"Will Riley be there?" I asked, though it was a stupid question.

"She hasn't moved out so..." He cleared his throat uncomfortably as he looked around and not at me. "But I promise I won't get close to her."

"I can trust you." I smiled slightly and glanced at the ground. "You like me more, like you said."

"So remember that." He smiled and grabbed my chin, bringing my face to his as he sealed our lips together, I could harshly feel the butterflies dangerously hitting the walls of my stomach before he pulled away from me. "Since we have different classes today. I guess I'll be seeing you after school."

"Sure." I nodded and watched as he ran off to his class room whilst I walked to mine that was just so close.

I have to believe him.

He's mine. Not Riley's.

"Riley!" I heard Sarah call from behind and I stopped as I heard her footsteps getting closer, while watching Ash disappear at a corner. "So, how did it go between you, Ash and that Idiot Riley?" She asked and I chuckled a bit.

"He still likes her. Apparently. But he made it clear he likes me more. Turns out as well that he's going to her place. Her brother invited him for some game session and he promised not to get close." I said to myself. Knowing how stupid it sounded.

"I doubt she would keep that promise." Sarah said as we ventured into the classroom that was partially filled. "I heard she broke up with her boyfriend and is trying to get Ash back. That's why she begged a ride from him."

"Does he know?" I asked as we sat down by the window. "That she wants him?"

"She told him when I was just there in the car with Peter." She rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue. "She had no shame but to say it that she wants him back and that he should break up with you. He denied of course but... I could tell he liked her." She said and I clenched my fingers.

"What do you think?" I asked as I stared at her, fighting the tears from falling. "If he goes... Will they... Get intimate?"

"I wouldn't want to assume things." She said as she held up her hands. "But as a friend, try to expect it. That way it won't come like a slap to the face."

"He promised we'd start together." I said as I clenched my fingers so tight that they turned red. "He can't-"

"Let me be honest with you, Riley, you're new to this dating thing but Ash isn't. The only thing that makes you similar is that he's a virgin and so are you. But he knows the dating world a lot more than me and you combined." She sighed and licked her drying lips. "I'm just trying to say... Don't get your heart broken. If you know he won't stick up to the promise, tell him how much you're scared about it. Talk about it at all costs and maybe he'll see how scared you are and completely stop contact with her." She explained and I nodded slowly as I stared at the teacher walking in. "I love you, Riley. If Ash is bad, I won't spare him. Not a single bit." She chuckled and I smiled slightly only to frown when I knew she was right.

Tight Strings: Rules Were Made To Be Broken (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara