62: this is the end.

"What?"

The words coming out of his mouth didn't just disgust me, it came to me like a sharp razor blade digging it's way into my chest along with my internal organs stuffed inside a small case.

"Break up?" I asked again, feeling my eyes burn when I began to see blur in my eyes, failing to even see him clearly.

"Don't act so surprised. You saw this coming. First you play with me, cheat on me and then you pretend like you're still a virgin and get angry at me for it? Couldn't you have any shame!? You're smart yet stupid!" He yelled and I paused for a moment, staring into his pain shot eyes as he clenched his jaw.

"Pretending I'm not a virgin?" I asked as I stared at him in anger. "When the hell did I pretend!?" I thundered.

"Riley told me you had slept with Adrien on your birthday. That it was his birthday gift to you!"

"Well fvck you for believing that!" I hissed then glared at Riley. "How could you believe your stupid whore over me!? You're more stupid than I thought!" I screamed to the point I felt my own body shudder from anger.

"I didn't believe her until she showed me Adrien's post yesterday. You were in bed with him. You had your arms wrapped around him." He frowned and furrowed his brows at me. "I'm not stupid."

"Well you're even more stupid for believing either of those two. I slept in Adrien's bed yesterday because he nearly died. He was sick and on the verge of death. The doctor told me that he would heal better if someone he cared about would rest with him the night and he mentioned me. I did so. I slept on the other end of the bed, but somehow with my stubborn body, during the night, I moved so much that I woke up so close to him. I thought he moved instead but he said I did." I said as I glanced at the floor and wiped my tears, noticing a few open protection packages laying on the floor.

They definitely didn't come here now...

"I'm still a virgin. Whether we go to the hospital to check, I'm fine with it.... But you had no right to go against our words and sleep with her.... I know you aren't a virgin anymore.... You didn't even ask m-me about it." I tried so hard to wipe the tears but it didn't work. They kept coming down even worse than before when he suddenly got silent.

"Are you being serious?" Ash asked, his voice a lot more quiet. "You... Didn't cheat on me after Adrien kissed you?"

"Why the hell would I do that?" I asked and glared up at him. "I wanted it to be you. For us to enter this world together." I shivered now. Out of pity for myself for believing in this boy in front of me.

"You're lying." Ash pointed out and just as I was about to say a word, heavy rough warm breathing invaded my ears and it was just Adrien, seeming exhausted.

"Phew... Those stairs can kill." He chuckled as he tried to catch his breath only to widen his eyes at Ash who was in fact not dressed at all till now.

Riley decided to get up from the bed and grabbed something lying on the floor, walking over with a winning smile on her face as she handed Ash his shorts which he wore rather slowly.

"Oh sh*t..." I heard Adrien sigh from behind me. "Ash... Dude why?"

"You slept with her." He bit at him. "You caused all this!"

"I didn't even... Touch her. She wouldn't let me. Believed me if I could you would be finding out yourself. But she kept on telling me she made a promise to you." Adrien sighed and pinched his forehead. "Yet here you are. Bothering not to ask her if she's not a virgin anymore but you insist on what? Revenging for her?"

"That photo you posted-"

"I just posted it because I wanted to." He chuckled then glanced at me to which I glanced away from and towards the floor. "Look, you made her cry." He said and before I knew it, I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders, hugging me to him where I sobbed into.

".... So... She wasn't lying?" Ash asked and I could tell he was shocked and scared with the way his voice waved out of his throat. "Riley, you told me she's not a virgin!" He thundered and I gently shifted myself until I could see him glaring at Riley behind him who shrugged her shoulders.

"A girl can do whatever it takes to get the man she likes." She smirked then glanced at me deviously. "To be honest, I knew Riley wouldn't go down easily, but since you liked her so much, I knew you'd be broken to hear she lost her virginity to someone else. Turned out it was much easier than I thought and here we are. I snatch you from her." She smiled and he clenched his jaw only to glanced at me with regret and worry in his eyes.

"Riley... I'm really sorry." He pleaded as he fell on his knees with sorrowful eyes.

"She doesn't want that." I heard Adrien say as he tightened his hold on me and moved me a bit further from Ash. "That was cold. Even for you Ash. Just save your sorry for the grave. You just showed to her how much you didn't care."

"I cared!" Ash yelled as he got to his feet. "I loved her with everything! She was my soul until you showed up and ruined everything!"

"I didn't ruin anything. Riley was always going to go back to you as long as you lived. It's your new girlfriend you should be blaming. She framed Riley and you believed her just because you still liked her."

".... But I  didn't mean to sleep with her on purpose.." He stammered then glanced down at me. "Riley I swear I'm sorry."

"I accept your apology." I said before Adrien would protest against him.

"You accept it!?" Adrien gasped as he held me at arms width and clenched my shoulders. "You're just going to go back to him!?"

"No." I said then glared down at Ash. "I accept your apology just because I don't want you to bother me anymore to forgive you, but, I don't want us anymore. Whether you did it out of anger or not doesn't change the fact that you disappointed me. You thought of me being a whore, you didn't mind to ask like you were supposed to and now... Its come to this."

"Riley... I swear I wouldn't have done this if-"

"If what?" I asked with angered brows. "If you asked? If I told you?" I thundered and clenched my fists in anger. "Even if I asked you wouldn't have believed me. You still like her right? She's your new girlfriend right? We broke up right!? So just disappear out of my life! I trusted you, I fell in love with you, you promised me so much... Of course I cheated but I never went anywhere past that. Fine I'm wrong to kiss other guys but I stopped just for you and I wouldn't even let Adrien touch me but you had a problem you didn't want to talk to me about it. Maybe you like her so much you didn't care to ask but just go with her plans. Maybe you didn't care if she was telling the truth or not." I brushed my tears away, knowing they had stopped coming and were replaced with anger. "So this is the end of us, Ash. You made it end. Don't bother even studying to get an A++. I already hate you so much." I hissed and span on my heel, leaving the scene in blazing anger.

Well, everything comes to an end. Even life itself writes its last chapter.