28: Friday.

I was getting a bit more nervous as we stood in line for the popcorn. Peter suggested it would be better to grab ourselves some popcorn before sitting for the movie. The movie we were watching didn't really have many people rushing for it so it was possible to find a seat almost anywhere.

Playing with the loose threads on my hoodie, I bit my lower lip as I looked around myself, a bit anxious in bumping into Ash here, though there was a chance he wasn't here at all.

"You seem so alert." Peter added as he glanced down at me from the front. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just a bit bored. Getting tired." I chuckled and he smiled softly as he pushed his glasses to his nose.

"Won't be long. You can take a seat by the benches if you're tired." He offers and I nod slowly, knowing too well that my paranoia was going to get the best of me.

In a few minutes of time, Peter had the popcorn in his hands and ready to leave at once.

We hurriedly walked back to the movie theatre and walked to the middle of room where it was mostly vacant.

My eyes glided the room like a vulture searching the vast endless dessert for prey, and to my luck, I couldn't spot Ash in sight.

I sighed out in relief as the movie began and the room got dark. Peter had already began munching on the popcorn while all I could do was sit in paranoia and hoping the feeling would be suppressed as we watched the movie.

"Wow. This popcorn is really good." Peter added as he laughed out a bit too much for his sake, getting a few annoyed glances from the people around him. Whether he was laughing at the popcorn or the scene in the movie still didn't add up to why he laughed so much.

"It is." I nodded my head in agreement as I stared at him in a bit of amusement. "Why were you laughing?"

"Oh that, I was thinking and it sounded stupid in my head so it made me laugh out." He smiled as he turned his eyes back to the movie.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked and he reconnected our eyes.

"It's pretty stupid though..." He blushed as he looked away and brought his hand to his chin, rubbing it gently as a small boyish smile made its way to his lips.

"Let me have it." I said, knowing too well that I was completely not paying attention to the movie.

Heck, I didn't even know the title.

"I was just thinking...." He paused for a moment before glancing at me from the corner of his eye. "Kind of asking myself .... Uh .. What kissing you would feel like." He whispered out so inaudibly that I struggled to get what he meant but I did eventually.

How was I supposed to respond to that?

"I'm pretty sure you had no other way of making the first move right?" I chuckled as I felt my cheeks burn in anticipation.

"I've never dated so... I have no idea how to make a move." He whispered with a slight frown to which I chuckled to.

"All I know. Is that if you want to make the first move. You have to be silent and stare often, not too much, but in a way they feel tingly. Then just say something out of subject that's positive about them and slowly lean in for the shot." I explained only to frown when I had noticed I was giving advise to the one trying to make the move on me.

Weird.

"Mm-hm." He nodded then chuckled as he leaned into my seat to which I leaned back from him, a bit shaken at how fast he moved. "I'll skip the rest and go straight to the point." He said before he grabbed my hood and brought me to him, instantly greeting my lips with his for the first time.

I leaned in and returned the kiss just so he didn't feel left out and he deepened the kiss as he snaked his fingers behind my head and waist.

With the chairs in the way, he decided it was best to break the kiss. Not to forget the people a few rows behind us probably watched it in High Definition.

He didn't say anything after and didn't seem to have any emotion on him expect his pinkish cheeks probably from all the blushing.

I sat still and ran a hand through my hair as I bit my bottom lip with a grin tagging at the edges of my lips.

Peter and I actually kissed....

This day couldn't possibly get worse.

"Riley Walker right?" A guy behind me suddenly asked as he sat down with two more guys.

"Marker. Riley Marker. Why ask?" I asked and he smirked at me as he raised his phone to me, revealing a photo of me and Peter kissing. "So what?"

"Ash is a really good friend of mine Riley, and he's crazy about you like hell." He said and I instantly paled up at the mention of his name. "Why do you keep trying to hurt him?"

"...I'm not." I said as I cleared my throat only to notice how uncomfortable and fear stricken Peter was to be looking at this unfamiliar boy.

"He gave me two tickets yesterday claiming he had other plans. I figured he thought of something else to do with you. But he was actually shifting the date to next week just because you wanted to hang out with Peter. I tried to pay for the tickets but he said it was a gift." He explained and the more he spoke, the more I realised that it was the boy Ash is always literally around if he's not with me. I usually just get glimpses of him but I was pretty sure this was him. "He wasn't sad or angry, he was okay. Yesterday evening he asked me to get some groceries for him. I didn't ask why because he rarely asks but he strictly said it had to be my girlfriend buying things girls need. I really didn't get it at first but I connected the pattern and discovered he was doing something for you. He stayed home today for you and yet here you are, having a blast with Peter."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." I said as I folded my arms across my chest.

"He's going to find out. He just texted a few minutes ago that he was heading over to your place to give you some snacks and whatever. So he told me not to bother showing up for our game night because he would be late." He said and I felt my lips become brittle and dry.

Ash was going to find an empty bed....

My mum will spill the beans...