Chapter 41

~Harry's POV~

The security has Devin in the hallway outside the cafeteria, explaining to them what had happened. Devin's mother on the other hand is sitting at the round table drunk on thanksgiving, in a rehab facility.

How ironic right?

"What are you looking at curly," she slurs, rubbing her hand over her cheek where Devin slapped her. I'm suddenly disgusted with this women, more so than I was before.

"Do you want me to be honest with you?"

"Sure, Mr. Styles, go right ahead." her lips curve into a devilish smirk.

"It's Har-"

"I know who you are. You're that teacher who stole my baby girls heart." she rolls her eyes.

"Why do you do this to her? She has been through enough don't you see that? She tried to help you then you betray her..."

"Get off my back kid, you should be watching your own." her laugh is meniusing and cuts straight through me.

What's that suppose to mean?

Before I can say anything the doors to the cafeteria squeak open. The security comes back in and takes Devin's mother back to her room.

"Let's go, we'll talk about this at home. When I say home I mean your place, please," Devin nearly begs.

I nod, taking her under my arm, kissing her forehead, walking her out to my car.

***

"They are watching over her carefully from now on, so they say. They also aren't sure who gave her the flask. The only visitor she's had is me." Devin tells me as she runs the towel over her wet body.

"I'm guessing she won't be out in December then?" I ask her.

The towel from her hands drop and her body falls to the ground. She cries and I rush to her side and cover her up.

"What did I do wrong Harry? She was doing so well and somehow I blame myself for this," she cries.

"Shh, baby this isn't anyone's fault but her own." I try to calm her, but her crying becomes increased.

"Harry, I've lost one parent I can't lose her, she's all I've got." I want to be selfish and tell her she has me, but I don't.

"I know baby." I run my fingers through her wet hair.

"I don't know what to do. She was suppose to get out before my birthday...we were suppose to-" she chokes on her words, hiding her face in my white T-shirt.

"I need sleep," she says muffled.

I don't hesitate, I scoop her up and carry her to my bed, towel still draped over her body. I pull the covers back and lay her down on my side of the bed.

"I'll get you a shirt." I lean down and kiss her forehead softly, but she moves her head so our lips just touch ever so slightly.

"I need you to distract me," she whispers.

"I thought you wanted sleep Devin?" I want to be her distraction, I want her to lose herself in me, but is it right? After what just happened?

"I want you, then sleep, please," her hands travel down my stomach and one hand grips the outside of my jeans. I groan, and find myself pushing against her hand to cause more friction.

"Take them off," she demands and of course I oblige. As I remove my jeans she sits up, wiping her eyes with my gray cotton sheets. Her eyes watch my every move. Her tongue wets her swollen lips as I roll the condom down my cock. She loves watching me, and I love her watching me.