Chapter 8

~Harry's POV~

                She ran out so fast not even saying goodbye. Quickly grabbing her bag and walking out of the classroom. I have whiplash from these mixed signals...If that's what you call them.

        As I walk out of the school I think about what she told me about her mom causing that burn against her arm. I cant help but compare her situation to mine, well my past maybe shes going through what I did, but she's old enough to do something about it, but why isn't she? 

        My cries for help aren't heard since i've lost my voice from all the crying I've done these past three days. There's more welts, four to be exact right on my collarbone in a line. The bad man locked me in the attic. With no food, no water. I'm so thirsty, so hungry. I'm to weak to even get up and bang on the window to try and catch someones attention on the street. I lay back against the cold wood floor, covering up with the thin sheet I found in a box in the corner of the attic. It smells of must and mold but it keeps me warm. I curl up, bringing my knees to my chest slowly closing my eyes to try and get some sleep. 

        I run my fingers over the scars across my collar, I can still feel the way the cigarette melted my skin and it sends chills through my body. That man was nothing but cruel,nothing but a monster that used me as his damn ash tray. I cringe, opening the door to my car climbing in sticking the key in the ignition and driving off back to my flat. 

...

        As I pull in to the parking lot of my complex. I see a familiar blonde sitting on the steps just right outside my door. I groan slamming the car in park, climbing out of my car. 

        "What get kicked out of the house again?" I roll my eyes walking up the steps unlocking my door. 

        She laughs standing up smoothing out her black dress, "So funny, no I wanted to see you," her fingers trail down the middle of my back, I push the door open stepping away from her touch. 

        "Not interested Alexa, I'm busy and don't have time to have a meaningless fuck with you." I drop my keys on the counter and she invites herself in closing the door behind her.

        "Oh, come on Harry," I hear the zipper to her dress being pulled, I tun to face her and her dress is pooling at her feet.

        "Alexa I'm done with you, D-O-N-E, done. got that?" I  walk over to her grabbing her dress shoving it in her hands. "I have better things to worry about than fucking you. Sorry" I turn back on my feet walking down the hall to my room, until I feel something hard and sharp hit me in my shoulder. I look down at my feet and her heel is laying right at my door. I sigh, shaking my head.

        "You're a fucking prick you know, a fucking fucked up asshole, you're crazy, everything about you you're a freak!" She spits, I clench my fists at my sides turning to face her once more.

        "And you're a fucking bitch," I'm now walking towards her grabbing her wrist pushing her against the wall. "That's all you ever were, and always will be, why do you keep coming back, when we first met I thought we agreed this would only be for fun, no fucking strings attached! I have no feelings for you Alexa! None whatsoever!"  I scream, angry, pissed even.

        "You never once had an issue with my burns, why all of the sudden am I now a freak!" I slam my fist against the wall causing her to jump. "Huh! Because I won't fuck you, I won't give you want you want!" I yell spitting the truth to her. 

        "What the fuck is wrong with you!" She pushes as my chest, but she lets her hands fall. "Why are you acting like this, is there someone else?" Huh? I step back looking at her confused.