Chapter 20

~Devin's POV~

       Its the middle of August and the weather here in Birmingham England is cold, sweater weather like the song. I'm outside under the big willow tree at the school not caring that I'm missing my last two periods till the day ends.

        When Harry dropped me off three nights after our tender steamy moment in the car I couldn't stop thinking about how rough and soft his tongue felt against me. My head was spinning like a top and still is, I was dizzy from his sweet affection.

    We have gone two days with out really speaking, I don't know if its me or him. I'm some what hurt that he hasn't tried to explain himself. But I haven't really tired either. Maybe he thinks the same, maybe he's embarrassed. What came over him to do what he did. I'm not complaining because I enjoyed it as much as he did.

     Reese still doesnt know the juicy details and I'm not sure if I'll even tell her that the xanax kicked in once I saw him.

    But even at work, he would avoid me, he would leave work early and not even offer me a ride, his mother would end up taking me. She did ask how the date went and I blushed so hard just thinking about it.

    I told her we had dinner, and cake, which was a lie, I had Harry's sweet mouth against mine, in between my legs-

     "Devin..." a strong accent cuts me from my thoughts. I look up from my book and Harry is towering over me. I forgot I was outside under the tree, but why isn't he in class.

     "Hi Mr. Styles," I bite my lip tucking my lose strand of hair behind.

    "Was that to much for your liking the other night..." he sits down in front of me. I wonder why hes doing so, but I look at my phone, the school day had come to an end, the lunch yard is empty, its only him and I.

   "I thought you were embarrassed or even ashamed...So I avoided you I guess." I admit.

     "Baby," I melt just from the sweet pet name alone and he hasn't even touched me yet. "I'm not ashamed at all, if I wasn't the respectful man that I am I would have fucked you in that small ass car, I mean really fucked you." My cheeks heat from his words, I try and cross my legs tighter from the warmth forming in my lower stomach.

    "Devin, I like you a lot, I could give a damn if I am your teacher or not. Yes, we may have to sneak around for the time being, but we can do it, together, if your okay with that." I look up at him through my dark lashes, his eyes filled with seriousness. I nod.

    Looking around he checks for the clear and leans in taking my chin in his strong right hand kissing me. I feel him grip my other hand and place right over his chest, his takes in a sharp breath. He trusts me. I don't know why but I find my self holding back tears. Harry makes me feel so different, so wanted when I'm with him I'm me, I mean I'm always myself. But when I was with Zaid I had to parade around with his friends who did nothing but cause trouble. Which in result got me in trouble, I wasnt the type to be in the office I may look it but I'm not.

     I pull back, looking at Harry, his green iris' so bright. I'm consumed by them, this man, my teacher, My Harry.

     "So does this mean we're...uh dating." the words feel so weird and foreign coming from my mouth.

     He laughs his beautiful full gut laugh noding his head, smiling as he looks down at my hands still rested apon his broad chest. "Most certainly Ms. Cavanaugh," my heart skips with joy, my mouth curving into the biggest smile ever.

     "I want you to stay with me tonight, please." His words shock me I'm surprised even. "I just want you to lay with me, there is something missing from my bed, its you."