Chapter 19

(Authors note at the begining. What?!?! okay I really hope this was worth the wait I'm not the best at writing smut but I tried I hope you enjoy it and please I would live to know your reactions in the comments)
~ Harry's POV~

       "Don't worry about where I'm taking you or the cake, worry about what I'm going to do to you." The breath she has catches and her hand is jell-o in mine. My words have affected her. Good, this has gone on way to fucking long. My dick is so fucking hard, the way she pulled me and climbed on my lap definitely had my zipper breaking.

   As soon as we are out of the restaurant I turn to her picking her up by her ass wrapping her thighs around my waist. I waste no time kissing her. I can taste the wine on her lips as I swallow her moans from squeezing her ass in my hands.

     What got into us I'll never know. But Devin sure had plans to make me the hardest man on the planet tonight.

    Why did I agree to take the sports car. It's small and I wont be able to move or be between her legs like I planned. Fuck! screw it we'll make this work. My back is against the door, I use one arm holding her and the other to open the door. I turn us around trying not to hut her head as I duck her under placing her in the passenger seat. My knees are rested on the edge of the car and her legs are still positioned around my waist.

    "Harry," she looks at me her eyes so dark, so ready. I lean in my lips brushing against her neck. I lift the arm rest up to give her more space to lean back on the drivers side seat.

    "Lay back," I demand, she hesitates, but soon  she slowly lays back, her curled hair laying spread out behind her head. I imagine her naked, me seeing every inch of her body below mine, each curve, each sweat bead rolling between her breasts after we have made countless love to each other. Instantly I'm hard again, I'm hovering  over her, the passenger door still wide open. I could care less if we were in the parking lot or not.

      I lift her laced top just below the curve of her breast. I notice on the left hand corner right on her hip bone, the tiniest little monarch butterfly tattoo, inked in black, I run my index finger over it slowly. She is on her elbows now watching me.

     "We match," I grab the hem of my shirt lifting it showing my large butterfly tattoo in the center of my stomach. I move back, slightly hitting the top of my head on this small ass car.

    "I don't even acknowledge that its there, I got it when I was with Zaid..." She bites her lower lip.

    I move back down, my face inches from hers. "Well know your not with him, you're with me," leaning down I kiss the small delicate tattoo.

     "Harry..."she lets out quietly. I just continue to kiss up her soft skin, leading up to where her shirt is. I look up and her head is back and her eyes are closed. I move so I can use my hands to cup her face and kiss her again. My fingers move through her thick hair pulling lightly to get that beautiful sound of her moaning into my mouth. God, she loves this I love this. Finally I pull back closing the door trapping us in the small car.

~Devin's POV~

       My intentions of this date was to eat and get to know each other, but that Xanax kicked in and the inferno inside me has erupted.

       My heart is racing and my skin is on fire. Harry is back to leaving wet hot kissing across my stomach, his lips make contact again with the small tattoo. When he lifted his shirt my mouth went completely dry. The butterfly tattoo along with the leaves covering his lick-able v-line had my insides doing backflips.