Chapter 28

~Devin's POV~

The sun is peeking through the dark curtains draped over Harry's window of his room once I wake up. I don't even remember falling asleep. Harry must have carried me up here. I shift in the bed and kick something...someone. I turn and find Harry laying on his side with his arms crossed over his stomach.

His features are so different when he is sleeping, his mouth is slightly open and his hair is falling over his forehead covering his eyes.

"I can feel you watching me," his voice is low and raspy.

"I'll just turn around then," I turn my body facing the window again. But the bed shifts and the warmth of Harry's body nears mine and pulls me back against his chest.

"I didn't say you could turn away did I?” His mouth is close to my ear. "Maybe I wanted to kiss you."

"I might have bad breath...let me brush my teeth first." I try to wiggle from his grip but he only holds me tighter.

"I don't care Devin."  His arm wrap under my stomach and flips me to face him. I slap my hand over my mouth shielding his lips from mine. "Really?" 

"Yes really," I say muffled into my hand. 

"Don't be stubborn, it's only morning breath, let me kiss you please," he playfully pouts. I move my hand away from my mouth biting my lower lip. My legs have minds of their own and intertwine with Harry's. I scoot close so our noses just touch.

"That's better." Leaning forward Harry's lips connect with mine and every time they do my stomach erupts into butterflies.

How is that one second we're fighting one second, then the next we're kissing making up. Is that even healthy? Probably....not. I don't know. But I love him so much, I want to scream it to the roof tops like a crazy person, but I'm afraid. Afraid of what the outcome will be like. Will he feel the same way? Or will he run away, afraid of love?

Let's hope for the second one.

"Harry..." I say into the kiss, desperate for him, for his touch, for those three words. "I-"

"Harry mate open the damn door, I flew all the way from L.A. you better be home!"

~Harry's POV~

Devin moves closer kissing me with desperation. My heart is racing. "Harry," her words falling into my mouth. "I-" and before she can finish and obnoxious voice booms through the flat.

"Harry, mate open the damn door, I flew all the way from L.A. you better be home!" Grant...This crazy ass bastard always pops up unexpectedly.

"Wait here, I'll tell him to leave." I climb from the bed pulling on a pair of sweats over my basketball shorts.

"I'm coming," I yell. Placing one knee on the bed I bend down kissing Devin’s lips once more. "I'll only be a minute." She nods.

"Holy shit dude, I swear you have more tattoos every time I see you," Grant pushes past me with his bags in his hands once I open the door.

"Hope you don't mind, I know I showed up without notice but you know me man. Last minute kind of guy."

"Yeah no shit," I shut the door. "I hope you don't think you're staying here." I tell him glancing down at his bags.

"Well, yeah about that...I kind of lost my place here...so I was hoping my best mate would let me crash till I find a new place."

"How the hell did you manage to do that?"

"Long story, that I'll explain later." He walks into the kitchen grabbing a beer from the fridge. Sure help yourself.

" Well, I kind of have company Grant..." I groan running my fingers through my hair.