Chapter 24

~Harry's POv~

        "Did you hear the rumors going around school," I walk into the teachers’ lounge, for my morning coffee and this is the first thing I am greeted with.

        "No, and if you have the fucking right mind you wouldn't listen to them. They are rumors." I snap pouring my black coffee into a mug. 

        "I mean Julie said there is a teacher fooling around with a student,"

        "First names basis with the principal are you sure it isn't two teachers fooling around," The teacher I don't have the time to learn his name is young and blushes. He must be new. "Are you new?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.

        "Yeah," he nods sticking his hand out to me. "I'm-"

        "Save it, what you need to know is that whatever you hear around this school is all a lie, got that Ms. Graves will become your worst enemy by the second week you've been here. So don't suck up to her old ass. She'll just tear you apart and make you miserable." The look on his face flattens. He looks scared out of his mind, like a lost puppy.         

        "T-thanks I guess," he stutters out.

        "No need to thank me, see you around." I hold up my cup of coffee at him and leave the lounge.

        I may have been a little harsh on the guy, but I was only telling him the truth. Ms. Graves is nothing but an old hag who needs to retire and or get laid on of the two she's a stuck up wanker.         

        Since that whole incident where Ms. Graves called me into her office Devin today has kept her distance but once school ends I'll have her in my car kissing her plump lips. Speaking of which, last night before I went to sleep I couldn't stop thinking about the way her mouth felt around my cock. How her lips were swollen, just like I imagined they would be. I wanted to fuck her mouth again, but if we didn't leave we would have really broken in that pinball machine.

        The day goes by slowly, but I'm so thankful it is Friday. At the end of the day I pack up all my papers and leave.

        "Hey wait up," I groan stopping my walk to the front doors of the school and turn around seeing the same teacher from this morning. He jogs up to me and stops.

        "I didn't mean for us to get on the wrong foot this morning,“ he looks down at his watch then back up at me. "I'm Liam by the way...Liam Payne," he says sticking his hand out for the second time today. I sigh deciding I better shake it.

        "Harry Styles, nice to meet you, but I really have to go," I nod towards the door.

        "Oh, well you have a nice weekend Mr. Styles." Yeah you too.

        When I finally reach my car I find Devin sitting in the drivers seat with her head against the wheel.

    I open the door and her head shoots up and her eyes are blood shot.

        "Baby what’s wrong," I immediately ask. She shakes her head and climbs over the arm rest into the passenger seat.        

        "Devin," I climb in shutting the door moving the armrest up and move closer to her. "Why are you crying?"

        "It's nothing Harry let’s just get to my place and go to this dinner okay?" She looks up at me with puffy red eyes. I wish she wouldn't shut me out like this. So what I do is turn in my seat and start the car driving to her house.         

        The ride is quiet and it takes everything in me not to break the silence. I glance over a few times, her knees are tucked against her chest and her head is rested against the window. I reach over grabbing he hand linking our fingers together and bring her hand to my mouth kissing it.