Witchy's Author's Note

Note on the edited, enhanced version of "Fire and Ice":

Dear All,

As I had explained in my previous posts and notes, here comes the edited and improved version of "Fire and Ice". Please note I haven't changed it, just edited it and added parts to make us better understand the characters, to give us a deeper insight in some situations or their personalities, like for instance Alexi's anger issues and such.

Please note that this edited version has been edited by me and not by a professional editor, so be aware of this (meaning, some silly little details can skip my attention no matter what, so be merciful with me ^^) Also, VERY IMPORTANT, please note that the FIRST 10 chapters are edited for now and the others are still in the old version. Give me some time, 2-3 weeks according to my time, and I will deliver the next 10 edited chapters. And so on.

If you mind reading a story with mistakes in terms of grammar, contents and such, please just wait for the complete edited version to be posted. I will definitely keep you updated on the progresses, so don't worry.

Now, to give you an idea on what to expect from this improved and enhanced version, be informed that the original draft of the first 10 chapters of "Fire and Ice" included 51 pages. Now, this edited version will give you 108 pages. Yeah, you read correctly. So, do enjoy it and let me know what you think of it. Aside adding more about Travis and Alexi, I planned to give you a more comprehensible background of other secondary characters, such as Derek and Hayden, but also Alexi's family. It looks like Hayden has his own fans and they are right: he deserves more, and I am trying my best to giving it to him in this improved version.

Now, you also understand why it takes time and why I always asked not to ask me to do it. It's something I must do on my own, because editing isn't just correcting rather embarrassing mistakes, but much more.

Also, as you know about me, I read comments very carefully and think about the different feedback and opinions. You will find the story polished under some respects, and that I have deleted the use of some words some of you didn't like. I must say in my native language we also use certain words which can be meant both as offensive and/or as joke, according to the situation, but as I write in English, I will try to respect my readers' sensibility.

I realized I never added a proper Witchy's note to this story, being written something like over 6 years ago, the first chapter posted at the beginning of January 2013. A lot changed since then and my writing grew with each of my story, so now I find myself in the right mindset to edit my old stories. The same will be applied to "Tricks of Love" and "All you need is ME" and later on to "Fallen for an Angel".

So, find here the very important Witchy's note for "Fire and Ice", the first book in the "Fire and Ice" series concerning our Travis and Aleksandr. The first book I ever wrote and posted here on Wattapad not even a month after having joined it. You can imagine what a journey I had in these past years and I am still blown away at seeing how many readers and re-readers this book has...fantastic, as Travis would say. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

You will notice that I have added quotes to each edited chapter. Quotes from Travis' favorite rock bands, authors I love, books I have read and so on. You will see it by yourself and I hope you'll like it.

P.S If you want to see the EDITED new chapters, I advice you to remove the story and then re-save it in your reading list and such, or you might not be able to see the first 10 edited chapters ^^

Important information about the story:

The story is R-rated, which means it contains mature contents, language and action. It is a manxman story involving love and sexual action between two adult, consenting men. It is suitable for a more mature public.