CH.5: You, again!

Dear All,

Here comes the 5th edited and improved and you will see, way longer chapter ^^ I have added new parts, dialogues, explanations and insights.

I believe you will enjoy this much more and also, you will definitely understand our Aleksandr's behaviour and problems way more. I must be honest with you all: I love him as character and while I wrote "Fire and Ice" for the first time, I had a huge crush on him, somehow finding him perfect for me. I still love him after many years, even after having written the other stories in the series. I cannot explain what's about him, but I like him very much.

Also, in this chapter, we will finally our cutie, our sweet and adorable Jasper, and some of you new readers will ask to yourself: who is Jasper? Well, discover it while reading it and enjoy it, for I'm sure you'll really want to give him a hug.

I have added a picture of Jasper, but as I explained already, the pictures are merely indicative and just to give some visual impact, to give me the chance to mess around with banners, because I give the descriptions of the characters and you can picture them for yourself 😊

Now, I really hope you will enjoy this chapter, so please let me know with your wonderful comments, messages, votes and such, you know I love reading them very much. THANK YOU!

Happy and magic reading!

"Sex is sometimes not enough, I want blood baby, I want you 'cause when I get on my horse I wanna feel the power, smell the magic, wanna drive into the sunset," by Backyard Babies in 'Bad to the Bones'.

TRAVIS POV:

I had a great, no, a fantastic weekend! Even though, I think my cousin Justin didn't enjoy it as much as we all did. I loved him for he was my cousin and I deeply envied his incredible brain, but whenever we spent time together, I couldn't help myself wondering how someone could be so calm and composed. He had a college book with him, saying he wanted to keep up with the workload, and I was amazed at his iron-made diligence. I had high grades, but I still wouldn't study during the weekend, unless there were no other options.

I observed him sitting in our living room, calmly reviewing his notes and the book, shaking the head only from time to time possibly because he was reading something he already knew or found rather obvious. Did he ever have some crazy fun once in high school or even now in college? I really doubted that, but whatever. Who was I to judge? If he liked that, good for him. His girlfriend was a real sweetheart and she couldn't join us only because she caught the flu. Justin was a really nice person and significantly helped me out with mathematics, commenting in his modest opinion I had a quite clever brain (which coming from him was a hell of a huge compliment) but I simply didn't like the subject and thus, I played the lazy card. Probably he was right, because math was my only weak spot and I wouldn't let it damn ruin my grades.

I was terribly proud and stubborn with some silly things, and my mom had given up on them, saying I would learn with time. However, those rather stupid traits brought me to be a bit of cocky smartass sometimes, which was proved by the fact I had chosen the advanced math class. Well, yeah, people could laugh at me as much as they wished, because obviously I had brought it upon myself. How smart was that?

Auntie Madelaine cooked like we had an entire army staying at our place and a couple of times I asked her whether she thought we were starving or what. Mom didn't protest at all for two very simple reasons: it would had been pointless as first thing, and secondly, auntie was really amazing at cooking, so we could store away quite a lot. Hell, I ate a lot of yummy and delicious food and I was already itching to train this week, for I felt I would need extra work out. It was like that with me, I felt something nagging in the back of my mind telling to train harder if I wanted to keep this sexy body of mine and I obliged to that, because let's face it: I was as vain as a cat. And yes, I always thought cats were terribly and amazing vain, and I loved that of them.