CH. 15 Day after day

Chapter 15 is out and I hope you'll like it. I am afraid it might be a bit boring, but I needed it, so, please forgive me ... please.... :-)

Thank you all for your comments, I am really happy you like my story!! A super "HI" to iloveronnieradke xox

Dedicated to Unspokenn_Wordss, who made the new cover.

On the right a picture of Ivan, Aleksandr's brother, just picture him with darker hair --> Riley Smith

A bit of old punk-rock school, I love The Offspring!

Enjoy and as usual, please, let me know what you think!

xox

RIVER POV

Something was definitely on with those two, I mean, it was crystal clear and evident to everybody, hmm exception made for Hayden, too dense to notice anything that wouldn’t jump right in his face.

Derek obviously noticed, man, he was smart and he had pestered me with questions, wanting to know if I knew more than him. I didn’t, though. We tried to talk to Sasha about that, but you know him, he isn’t exactly the easiest person to make speak. But I had my methods. I smirked evilly inside.

I saw Sasha and Travis together at the lockers and at lunch, it was like looking at two persons completely lost in their own world. Not because they isolated themselves or not talked to us, Travis and Jasper were inseparable as usual and it was really funny to see how it sort of annoyed Sasha. But, seriously, Jasper was such a cute puppy-like kid that you couldn’t think anything bad about him, you couldn’t tell him something awkward or harsh, because he was easy at blushing and stuttering. Travis was right to call him cutie. I wasn’t sure if he had or not a crush for Derek, but apparently he was the only he got along with. Hmm. I think he was also slightly relaxing with me, but I know it wasn’t that easy, I have this overconfident and attracting air around me that can get people disoriented. Plus I knew the kid was gay and I am sure being close to someone like and me and Travis at the same time wasn’t a simple thing.

Back to my best friend and Travis, as I said they didn’t isolate themselves, but it was clear that when they talked to each other or simply looked at each other, the rest suddenly disappeared.

I don’t know what happened on Saturday, after Sasha drove him home, but something for sure did happen. Why you ask? How slow of you. Aleksandr is my best friend and I immediately saw something was off on Monday and when we met Travis, well, bingo. I asked him about that and he simply told me they talked about stuff. Hmm, sure, about stuff. I wonder if they really only talked.

They are not acting anything too different than before, they are  now “friends” and, be nice enough to read and appreciate the quotes’ marks, they normally greeted each other or exchanged comments. Still. That annoyed me.

Better be precise, now it annoyed me, because it was already almost a week of that and even Dima asked what was going on between those two. So, you got my points.

I could see Travis had a thing for Sasha, hmm, more than a thing he liked him, no doubt about that and vice versa. If you knew Sasha that well as I do you’d understand immediately. He hated people getting close to him, telling him how much they liked him or loved him. Shit, he got so mad when girls told him they loved him that he literally froze them there with his harsh and icy answers. It was almost painful to see those little girls shattering in pieces because of my best friend’s attitude. But only almost. I understood him and his behavior and never questioned it. He had his own reasons and they were good reasons, but … but you can’t keep yourself caged in an icy prison the entire life.