CH.2: The Sexy and the Beast

Dear all,

Here comes the edited and improved version of chapter 2 and you will see more into their thoughts, emotions, interaction.

Once more, this time I hadn't added much, for there was not much need and, the chapter was OK as it was. In chapter 1 we learned more about Travis's past and why they had to move to New York.

However, I really hope you'll enjoy this new version and feel more in tune with the characters. I think Travis is quite the sassy one and I am having very much fun in reviewing the entire story. As you can see, he found new ways to describe and call John Collins 😊

Wait for chapter 3 and enjoy this one!

"We met for a reason – either you're a blessing or a lesson," by Frank Ocean

TRAVIS POV:

Great, just freaking fantastic.

A wonderful day was ahead of me with all chances and in a way, I wanted to kick myself. What had I said before about lack of luck and troubles following me more than my own shadow? I avoided groaning out to attract even more unwanted attention and I swallowed silently while looking again at him, the ice-made beast of the school, Aleksandr Lebedev. He sure was really hot. Hot as hell and I just couldn't stop staring at him, even if I tried to look away. This was not very smart, Travis, and definitely not the moment for that.

I wasn't very good at remembering names, surnames and stuff like that, and it wasn't because I was lazy, or my memory sucked big time. No, I simply selected a lot of information. Hell, I wasn't even good at remembering faces if I thought they were not interesting or not worth my attention, which also was part of the natural selection process. But his face and his name were impossible to forget and ignore, not even if I tried with all my best. And not because he was considered a dangerous and icy beast or because most of the jockass-idiots in this school feared him. No, absolutely freaking no. That wasn't the reason. He wasn't an idiot or a jock, that I already knew and appreciated myself some time ago.

My eyes ranked him once more and then, I really wanted to kick myself. I had to stop that asap, but my eyes refused to listen to me.

The reason was very simple and plain: he was the hottest, sexiest, wildest, most handsome and mouth-watering and mouth-drooling guy I have ever seen. My blood boiled in my veins as we quickly exchanged a look, more like a glare in his case, not matter how icy and cold that was; and the blood rapidly ran south, making me internally cringe at my current state. But seriously, Aleksandr was hot as fuck. His eyes concentrated on mine for a couple of seconds and I felt as if I were struck there on the spot, frozen even, dazed by the intensity of his searching, glacial eyes.

People had to believe me when I say that I have seen and met many, really gorgeous guys, men and girls during my life, and still saw them during practice or such. It was normal in that environment, as many of us took great, almost obsessive care of our body, and sometimes looks. I had to be honest and admit to my great satisfaction that I also was with few of them. But the first time my eyes at school set on Aleksandr Lebedev, I realized nobody was like him; not to mention, nobody seemed to spike my horniness as much as he did. There was something in his way of walking, in his attitude or whatever the hell that was, that anyway turned me on. Oh, great for real. I mean, just because I didn't want to attract attention and preferred my lovely, crazily-music-filled I-pod's company didn't mean I lived in a bubble where I could see or notice nothing. What was interesting and attractive automatically registered in my brain and memory and well, Aleksandr registered not only in my brain, if you know what I mean.