CH. 20 Like in the "that" movie

Hello everyone, here is chapter 20 and I really hope you'll like it ... well, you'll see. Sorry for the wait, had few busy days.

Thank you so much for your comments and support!!!

Sorry for the joke about the movie, hehe;-)

Dedicated to nerdy_girl19, thanx for your sweet comments and fanning. And also to all my fans, honestly.

I changed the picture, on the right is Alex's car. 

Music... felt like some Eminem ;-)

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

This morning I was rushing, because I couldn’t wait to go to school and see my Alexi. I had also promised to Jasper to tell him everything about Saturday and Sunday and I had a feeling he had as well something to tell. He had a strange voice yesterday morning, he seemed tired, but at the same time more self-confident. I wondered.

Some clothes were on my bed and I studied them, deciding what to wear. After dressing up, I sprayed my usual cologne, grabbed my bag and a new CD for my cutie, I wanted to make him smile in case he would be sad, turned off the music and ran downstairs.

My mum was arranging some documents for later and when she saw me, she smiled.

“Mum, are you ready?” I asked her, seeing she was still hanging around with her stuff for work. She gave an amused look, as if she guessed why I was so eager and hyperactive, and then winked.

“Someone is here for you.” She said, smiling sweet.

My heart jumped with me.

I turned around, marched to the entrance hall and hell, saw Alexi there waiting for me, leaning casually against the doorframe. He grinned, looking outrageously hot and perfect in his washed jeans that wrapped his muscular and strong legs, his hockey team jacket and black Vans, his eyes gleaming in a transparent and icy blue light. I launched myself at him and wrapped my hands over his neck, kissing him.

“Morning, Travis.” He murmured soft in my ear, inhaling my scent and brushing his nose across my neck. I shivered.

Travis, get a grip, you can’t get horny right now. But I was so happy and excited to see him, he felt like a dream, there waiting for me and now hugging me.

“Alexi, why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” I asked him, looking straight into his burning eyes.

“I wanted to surprise you, baby. I simply couldn’t wait until school, I had to see you before.” He kissed me and we stayed there, wrapped in each other arms for few long and hot minutes, until I heard my mum clearing her throat.

“You guys ready?” She was smirking, a mocking tone. I knew she wasn’t embarrassed or anything, she was simply happy for me. She liked Alexi very much.

“Sorry, Mrs. Henderson, we are going now.” Said my fucking handsome boyfriend, who yesterday had driven me completely crazy for more than three times. Hell, four times. Travis, bad god, bad dog. He smiled politely, but somehow warmly, at mum and shook her hand. He was such a wonderful guy, hell, still couldn’t believe how things changed so fucking much last week.

“Have a nice day, see you later.”

“Bye, mum.” I kissed her goodbye and then hugged her. Yeah, we were really close. Got a problem? She was the best mum ever, so bite me.