CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 2)

So here comes part 2 of ch. 32 ... I wanted to upload it before, but simply didn't have time, cause got back just now. OH!! Have a look at the Author's chit-chat at the end!

Thank you so much for your comments and for your lovely welcom-back :-))) I would like to thank all of you, so I'll answer your messages. I'm happy some of you understood Alexi's state of mind, he has a very short temper, but ... well... let's see.

Let me know what you think of this one and hope you'll like it!!!

Dedicated to all of you, especially to Shifting2wolf, because of her going back to comment every single ch. THANK YOU!!!!

Then Purva194 sweety, hope you'll enjoy, you know why xox

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV

“Sorry baby.” I just said, softly stroking his lips with mine. He didn’t react, he just stood there and looked at me.

I closed my eyes cursing in my head, turned on the other way, walked out, got in my pick-up, and then drove around the city for a while, until the sky became grey and heavy, menacing hard and cold rain.

I drove around not even paying attention to where I was going, feeling my head and blood pulsing and beating madly, feeling my inner beast growl and hiss angry and menacing, in a murdering pace and stance. We were ready to tear apart those pieces of worthless shit. No kidding. But I had to stay calm. That wouldn’t lead to anything, it would only pain and trouble Travis.

Travis, my love.

I growled and punched the steering wheel with all my fury. One, two, three times.

Bastards. Sick twisted bastards. My blood boiled even more ferociously.

Driving was getting me nowhere, I was still fucking enraged. I spotted an ice stadium and stopped the car, not caring other drivers sent me to hell and blew to me. For all I cared right now. I parked the car, slammed the door hard and marched inside in such a murdering and dark way, that the lady at the reception shrank back afraid I was about to beat her.

I entered the rink and began to skate like a madman, speeding at insane level and flashing around, scaring the other people inside. I couldn’t care less. This was the only way for me to vent out part of my dangerous anger.

The blades slid the ice mercilessly and skated fast and aggressive, like my beast inside me, still pacing around in a murderous stance. Just like me. The ice swished beneath me and let me dominate it with my aggressive pace; let me slice it cruelly and viciously, as if I was slicing those sick bastards.

I wished I could get my hands over those worthless cunts and give them what they deserved; endless and bloody pain, until none of them could stand anymore. In particular that unspeakable traitor…I would really enjoy paying him back for what he had done to my Travis. I was fuming and raging at the idea, shivering in fierce and feral wrath. I growled at the thought of that shithead, wanting to beat the shit out of him and make him crawl on the ground for mercy, which I wouldn’t grant at all.

My blood was still pulsing, still pumping, still bumming like crazy.

I skated more, faster, harder. I growled mad again and so did my inner beast.

Then something flashed in my head and hit me damn bad.

Shit.

What a fucking asshole I had been.