CH. 24 Nuisances and threats

Here is chapter 24, sorry for the late upload, but I have been busy and so will I be during the weekend.

Hope you'll enjoy the chapter, let me know what you think, comments, votes, whatever! Thank you!!!

Maybe it's a bit boring, but you see, you'll need this chapter for some reasons.....well, let me know.

Dedicated to OxpurpletearsxO, keep your army of red ants ready, LOL

Pic of Hayden on the right.

Ps. Thanks to azer90 for the amazing banners you'll see in further chapters!!

Enjoy xox

ALEKSANDR POV

It was sort of funny to see that little kid, Jasper - I should really begin to call him with his name – jumping on Travis’ back and hug him for dear life, it reminded me of some fluffy little puppy. I can’t deny deeply inside my beast was pacing slightly annoyed, we were very jealous and possessive of Travis, but it was basically nothing. Jasper was a nice and quiet kid, I perfectly knew they were good friends; it was actually surprising to see how he opened up to all of us and eased down bit by bit. I wasn’t surprised Dima was trying to befriend him.

Speaking of the devil, where was my friend?

We haven’t seen him this morning and during our first period; didn’t even get any message from him. I hoped he was fine, a damn hard training was waiting for us today and he couldn’t leave us there alone.

“Alex man, where is Dima? He is not ditching practice, today, right?” Hayden hugged my shoulders and then punched my side with the other hand.

“No, otherwise he would have sent a message. Hmm, it’s just strange he hasn’t showed up yet, wonder what happened.” Answered River, walking right before us, messing with his phone.

I bet he was dumping his last conquest, he said he was the most boring and sticky guy.

“Maybe we should ask Jasper.” Suggested River, now turning to look at me with a smug and knowing smile.

“Err, why the little kid?” Yeah, well, Hayden was always the last to know things. “Wasn’t he scared of Dmitri?” I chuckled, my friend was hopeless sometimes.

“Dude, snap out of Diane’s world and wake up.” Derek groaned with an annoyed face.

He still hasn’t completely digest the idea of Hayden and his sister dating. Diane was two years older, it’s been a surprise for all of us at first. Hey, but Hayden is a great guy. Just a bit dense sometimes.

“C’mon, D. You know I adore your sister.” He was now patting Derek’s back with his huge and rough hands, grinning like an idiot, in a good way.

“That’s what scares me, dude.” He snorted.

River chuckled and winked at me, enjoying seeing Derek pissed off by our friend. It wasn’t easy to annoy and piss off Dee, so now he was really having fun with that. I shook my head and smirked.

Someone grabbed my arm and tried to pull me down, but it was a very feeble effort and my body and mind reacted at the same time with dangerous annoyance. When my eyes made contact with the irritating face of Erin, they shot her such an icy and warning glare, that she backed off at once.

“What do you want?” I hissed, my voice already bothered.

“Alex, don’t be so cold with me.” She tried to flirt with me, twisting her hair around her finger. She was lucky to be a girl, because I would never lift a hand against one, not even one as phony and irritating as Erin. “Can we talk a moment, alone?”